Shady hosting females-only party(now:back to business party)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long he is not malicious. I dont care. and then maybe even then i dont care.

I am no one to judge. I have my opinions. but i dont know the guy so my opinions are kinda useless. My value system is a bit different than his, thats for sure. Money or no money :pirate:

But the boy better run like he is on fire for that kinda money. and he better stay healthy all year ! Women can wear a Man down. its a fact. i done seen it

Do you see the number of Bills logos next to my name? I out rank you. I'll get my buddy BringBackFergy up in here, dude has 15 Bills logos, and VIP near his name.

This keeps getting weirder and weirder. There's rank here? And rank trumps sense? The dude made a reasonable point - if you don't find something appropriate, don't follow and read it. If you want to read something else, start threads on topics you want to read. Much more effective than belly-aching

Honestly, the Bills need to win 10 games or more this season to balance this and Aaron Kromer, that level of embarrassing national stories. It's hard enough to be a Bills fan, we don't need to add a circus if they are maxing out at 9 win seasons.

If you are good at your job and deliver the goods, this kind of thing is a small price to pay. If you come up short at all, this stuff gets old real fast.

That's the unwritten rule of being a public !@#$ in whatever capacity — society will allow it as long as you are also great at what you do.

Edited by LA Grant

Honestly, the Bills need to win 10 games or more this season to balance this and Aaron Kromer, that level of embarrassing national stories. It's hard enough to be a Bills fan, we don't need to add a circus if they are maxing out at 9 win seasons.

If you are good at your job and deliver the goods, this kind of thing is a small price to pay. If you come up short at all, this stuff gets old real fast.

That's the unwritten rule of being a public !@#$ in whatever capacity — society will allow it as long as you are also great at what you do.

Just wait until the season starts, there are a lot of toxic players in that locker room. The fun is just beginning.

Just wait until the season starts, there are a lot of toxic players in that locker room. The fun is just beginning.

There are even more good upstanding players. Not worried unless/until there is a reason to worry.

I share this concern. We'll see how this "low character" approach plays out.

You guys are too funny. As if the Bills of the 90s were a bunch of choir boys. The only difference now is that everything gets out on the intarwebs.

This team isn't going to rise or fall because of some players who don't simply follow your preconceived notion of what a "good guy" should do. The best teams have the right mix of guys on the edge and guys who are leaders.

He's just holding cheerleader tryouts. You all know what a headache the last bunch was. Can't wait to see the calendar. #Shady'sJills2015

nice! #jiggletest

a lot of toxic players? I can think of 2 that have poor reputations with some -not all - former teammates (which may or may not mean they will be "toxic" in our locker room). Is 2 out of 53 considered a lot or do other teams have all choir boys?

Also what does this have to do with McCoy? He has never been talked about as having issues with teammates. The players will be mad that he didn't hold his party IN the locker room?

Edited by YoloinOhio

You guys are too funny. As if the Bills of the 90s were a bunch of choir boys. The only difference now is that everything gets out on the intarwebs.

This team isn't going to rise or fall because of some players who don't simply follow your preconceived notion of what a "good guy" should do. The best teams have the right mix of guys on the edge and guys who are leaders.

Well, maybe if they were choir boys they would have won one of those SB's.... It must take a high character team to win it all, like those cowboy teams...

Well, maybe if they were choir boys they would have won one of those SB's.... It must take a high character team to win it all, like those cowboy teams...

Superbowl 25 most definitely. They could not curtail it just for a week. Even had a coach go missing leading up to that superbowl.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I still can't decide if your avatar looks more like a horse or a midget member of Blue Man Group with an hors d'oevre pic shoved up its butt.

Edited by Hopeful