Bills' Camp @ SJF: Week 1 Day 6 - Begins on Page 64

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's baloney. Going into training camp with EJ, Lewis, Dixon and Tuel and not moving a muscle to improve on that position is reckless, especially in the deepest QB draft in a while. If Whaley had the same urgency about the position in 2014 as he did this year, he'd at least have crossed off another possible body.

Your revisionist histrionics don't work with me.

Nothing would change, just the names. We'd still be complaining we have crap at QB because anyone you bring in since 2013 is crap.

Also, look in the mirror if you want to see histrionics.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Love seeing the Sabres at bills camp!

@Giostyle21: Hanging at @buffalobills camp today with the family. #oneteam @buffalobills @BuffaloSabres @PegulaSE http://t.co/DzaBpRevhs

i don't think he did it on the fly in SF. Alex Smith is a very mobile QB, I am sure it was installed.

Yeah, there's no comparison between the Running skills of Smith and Cassel. Smith was a big read option qb in college.

1. Hmmmm ...

Now EJ airmails Sammy Watkins, who was open over the middle. Yikes. #Bills

Retweeted by Bills Daily

I see progress from the Bills run game every day. They do a good job of using the D's own aggression/speed against themselves to open holes.

Retweeted by Bills Daily

Marquise Goodwin gets behind Ron Brooks and Tyrod Taylor finds him for a 65-yard TD. #Bills

Retweeted by Bills Daily

EJ Manuel is regressing at the worst possible time. Another poor showing today.

Retweeted by Bills Daily

1. Hmmmm ...
  2. Now EJ airmails Sammy Watkins, who was open over the middle. Yikes. #Bills

Retweeted by Bills Daily
  3. I see progress from the Bills run game every day. They do a good job of using the D's own aggression/speed against themselves to open holes.

Retweeted by Bills Daily
  4. Marquise Goodwin gets behind Ron Brooks and Tyrod Taylor finds him for a 65-yard TD. #Bills

Retweeted by Bills Daily
  5. EJ Manuel is regressing at the worst possible time. Another poor showing today.

Retweeted by Bills Daily

Last time i checked, AirMailed was a bad term..and so was regressing...but then this was posted:

Tyler Dunne @TyDunne

EJ Manuel whistles a touchdown out of nowhere to Watkins in the back of the end zone this red zone drill. Then, an overthrow.

Edit: Dang Lothar...you got me as i went back to copy the post

Edited by rsxfirefighter

I reserve my judgement for the preseason games and scrimmage

CBF

No!!! We need a hot take about who the starting qb is after practice 5. No time for patience!!!

Did anyone think we would have play by play from practice 20 years ago? In a weird way, won't it just be cool to watch preseason games and make judgments solely on that?