Jared from Subway

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to live a life in which I don't wish pain or suffering on anybody.

Sometimes, though, people just deserve what they get. This guy is a monster. I'd never wish death on another human, but if this guy got the Dahmer treatment I would pump my fist and say, "YES!"

What kills me is people like this get special treatment in jail.

Jared will probably get a private cell in protective custody which I think is wrong.

jail is a place for criminals, no one should get special treatment and everyone should be together

CBF

Hopefully some guard will 'accidentally' forget to bring him back from the showers before the general population dudes show up.

The max is 50 years but he has a plea deal with prosecutors that they will seek no more than 12.5 years.

The judge though can still sentance him to more than 12.5 years though when he is sentenced on November 19th

CBF

Yep. I didn't know that, thank you!

Under federal law, Fogle, the former Subway restaurant pitchman, faces a minimum of five years in prison. As part of a plea deal, prosecutors have agreed not to seek a sentence of more than 12 1/2 years.

Pratt, however, can sentence Fogle to up to 50 years.

In the federal system, prisoners must serve at least 85% of their sentence.

Imagine watching the show in the prison with Jared! He is likely in protected custody though and nothing will happen

That tool (Holmes) that killed all those at the movie theatre is segragted. And a inmate tried with guards present tried to attack him. So you never know. Somewhere there was an article claiming that the The prison was getting requests for an adddress. People want too put money in that inmates commissary fund.

Just like Penn State and Sandusky.

big time sandwich programs reign supreme. you just do not understand, we cannot hold Subway accountable and penalize them, it would unfairly punish the hundreds of thousands of workers.

big time sandwich programs reign supreme. you just do not understand, we cannot hold Subway accountable and penalize them, it would unfairly punish the hundreds of thousands of workers.

It's pretty easy to discipline Subway. Just don't go there and eat their terrible "food." I've managed to pull it off for years.

It's pretty easy to discipline Subway. Just don't go there and eat their terrible "food." I've managed to pull it off for years.

Like all of those people that stopped buying PSU tickets, apparel, etc.?

For most of history people have underestimated their own ability to send a message and sold out for the expedient. There is always a way to justify it. Sometimes it is truly hard to tell who is to blame, and other times it is not...as in the case of Subway and PSU athletics. But if it comes at the cost of cheap food or being entertained for a few hours, why send a message? Disgusting.

I have coworkers that like, or tolerate may be a better word, Subway so I get stuck going there periodically when thy choose lunch.

I tried their Ruben a couple weeks ago thinking that it couldn't be as good as it looks in the commercials. I was right. That was one disgusting pastrami sammich

I have always adhered to the theory that no one willingly goes to subway. You go there out of desperation (eg, have 15 minutes to eat and it is across the street; stop on the highway and there are no other restaurants for miles).

It is the definition of Meh. In fact, Meh cassel could be their new spokesperson.

Or lack of options. "Let's see...there's an Arby's, a McDonald's, a Subway...any roadkill available? No? !@#$ it, guess I'll hit Subway."

I have always adhered to the theory that no one willingly goes to subway. You go there out of desperation (eg, have 15 minutes to eat and it is across the street; stop on the highway and there are no other restaurants for miles).

It is the definition of Meh. In fact, Meh cassel could be their new spokesperson.

Sounds about right.

• 3 weeks later...