Greg Roman ranked 6th best O.C.

If it equates to a playoff birth, I don't mind.

Agreed. Nice problem to have, indeed. If Roman gets HC opportunities, it's because his offense did well this season.

GO BILLS!!!

Yeah, I appreciate the love but he goes a bit overboard.

It's the offseason. You have to kill time. Roman has a ton to prove this year. IMO, Harbaugh is one of the best qb teachers in all of football. Much like Pettine, he has to prove himself as a guy who can do it by himself.

Also, similar to Pettine, he comes into a great situation. A lot of talent and a group that was pretty awful the year before. If he could make EJ or Taylor into legit starting qbs, he will be a prime head coaching candidate. I pray that we are talking about Roman interviewing for head coach jobs after the season.

One of my bold predictions was that Dennis Thurman gets HC looks. I know everyone sees a Rex Ryan defense but if this D is as dominant as I believe it could be then having a Dennis Thurman who knows how to set that Rex Ryan D up will be attractive for teams and thinking about who else might be hot Rooney Rule candidates..... there are not many that spring to mind.

If Greg Roman's offense is good enough to catapult him back into the HC conversation he might just have helped us not only to a play-off berth but to winning a play-off game.