Greg Roman ranked 6th best O.C.

We need to groom someone to take over for Roman, whether it's for next year, the year after, or the year after that, etc. Hopefully we find an assistant or already have someone that will take the opportunity to learn from him and prepare to be a great OC. I'd rather have that continuity than have have to go outside the organization.

We need to groom someone to take over for Roman, whether it's for next year, the year after, or the year after that, etc. Hopefully we find an assistant or already have someone that will take the opportunity to learn from him and prepare to be a great OC. I'd rather have that continuity than have have to go outside the organization.

If we were to lose Roman to a HC job this year I could see Kromer filling the spot, if Thurman were to leave on D the Henderson recently said he'd love an opportunity to be a DC again. I think our staff is in a good spot.

i believe I heard or read that was the reason Kromer was hired (or part of the reason). He had oc experience and could take over if needed, without significantly changing scheme.

I'm really liking Roman's thinking man's approach to the game. The way he answers questions. He's an adult and he's smart. Sure that means zero on the field, but it's refreshing compared to Hackett's everything is amazingly fabulously fantastic I love it! attitude. People would say, "Wow, this guy played like garbage yesterday" and Hackett would say, "I love it! Let's go out for ice cream!"

I'm really liking Roman's thinking man's approach to the game. The way he answers questions. He's an adult and he's smart. Sure that means zero on the field, but it's refreshing compared to Hackett's everything is amazingly fabulously fantastic I love it! attitude. People would say, "Wow, this guy played like garbage yesterday" and Hackett would say, "I love it! Let's go out for ice cream!"

He's like that dumb lovable always excited dog. Great companion/friend, but terrible at helping you win a chess game.

The last sentence made me laugh. A lot. That is exactly how I saw him. Grinning broadly from ear to ear bouncing about like Tigger and then calling a dive up the middle from CJ Spiller on first down.