Is there an issue with Seantrel?(update:"travel" issue)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully just a freak thing that hasn't been reported yet. Holding out of mandatory OTA's would be a very poor decision for a 2nd year 7th round pick.

if he didn't have a bit of a "history" with poor decision making I wouldn't be so concerned. There werent any issues last season that we know of but sometimes a leopard doesn't change his spots. His salary isn't at the point where you would think he could easily absorb the fine. So I'm concerned. We have no OT depth.

These dudes always have travel issues. Leave a day earlier ya shmucks.

"He had some travel issues and was not in the building," said Ryan. "You always tell guys, especially when youre heading north, always try to prepare a little. I'll talk to him about that." Edited by YoloinOhio

"He had some travel issues and was not in the building," said Ryan. "You always tell guys, especially when youre heading north, always try to prepare a little. I'll talk to him about that."

Yeah, this strikes me as one of those "you always get back a day earlier than you need to" situations. The kid needs to know better, but thankfully this sort of thing doesn't happen once TC arrives, and certainly not during the regular season.

There is no excuse for missing mandatory practices due to "travel issues". Especially when you only have 3 days of minicamp. Everyone knows that flights are sometimes cancelled. Plan for it and get to town a day or two early. Unless his flights have been cancelled for days, they should dole out some sort of discipline.

get over it. things happen. you chat with the kid and if its not a habit, you let it go.

There is no excuse for missing mandatory practices due to "travel issues". Especially when you only have 3 days of minicamp. Everyone knows that flights are sometimes cancelled. Plan for it and get to town a day or two early. Unless his flights have been cancelled for days, they should dole out some sort of discipline.

Thanks for stopping by, Mr. Sullivan.

89 other players on the team figured out how to get there on time. Of course it isn't a huge issue, but it's not like it would have been difficult to avoid with a minimal amount of foresight.

I think you just earned an oversized helping of bad travel karma. Enjoy!