Russ Brandon needs to go

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for old time's sake, had to do it.

Anyone else NOT miss those days of TBD? What were some of the other classically annoying weekly thread titles? I've almost forgotten...

(Hi Russ.)

I do place the blame for the fake military tribute on his doorstep.

I always laugh at this topic (and have fought it) because Russ is SO good at what he does and SO well respected around sports. We just looked like idiots when we complained about a bunch of things that we didn't understand. There is a reason that someone turned his $1.4B asset over to RB and it isn't because he is an idiot.

I haven't been this positive about the Bills organization in a long time...

Brandon isn't involved in football decisions any more and does what he does best. In fact, he's very good at the marketing/business side of football as far as I can tell.

We have billionaire owners who are passionate about the team, about the city, and about restoring the Bills to glory.

I believe our Big Three coaches (HC, OC, DC) are all capable guys.

Jeff Littman isn't the CFO anymore.

Whaley has done a brilliant job building this roster. Yep, we all know QB is the exception - so far. But let's remember something. Two HOF coaches (Bill Walsh, Marv Levy) though TE was going to be a good one. Nobody bats 1.000 on QBs and I'm not sure any good QBs have been available since Whaley starting calling the shots.

Edited by hondo in seattle

I haven't been this positive about the Bills organization in a long time...

Brandon isn't involved in football decisions any more and does what he does best. In fact, he's very good at the marketing/business side of football as far as I can tell.

We have billionaire owners who are passionate about the team, about the city, and about restoring the Bills to glory.

I believe our Big Three coaches (HC, OC, DC) are all capable guys.

Jeff Littman isn't the CFO anymore.

Whaley has done a brilliant job building this roster. Yep, we all know QB is the exception - so far. But let's remember something. Two HOF coaches (Bill Walsh, Marv Levy) though TE was going to be a good one. Nobody bats 1.000 on QBs and I'm not sure any good QBs have been available since Whaley starting calling the shots.

FWIW, Littman was the issue.