Pegulaville Marriott

TPS

Even Brady would approve. Oh wait, he won't see it this year.

Was going to say that he will see it when he comes to to Buffalo for the AFC Championship game, but I suppose that will be next year anyway, so your right!

Is anyone else concerned about whether its permissible for El Pegual to be developing hotels AND having a say in Pearl Morthf@#$ing Harbor Center WHILE owning the Sabres AND allegedly the Bills?

Not at the moment...as long as he's able to keep both aliases it should be fine.

Hate that phuckin' skyway. I won't insult eyesores by calling it one.

My gf's family lives in Hamburg. Every time we drive into the city over/on it I'm always tempted to say how much I hate it. Then her father goes into the same talk about "how great the view is" from the top of it. It makes me want to jump off it.

Is anyone else concerned about whether its permissible for El Pegual to be developing hotels AND having a say in Pearl Morthf@#$ing Harbor Center WHILE owning the Sabres AND allegedly the Bills?

JBJ was in the running to own it, but he couldn't pony up the 30% share and the Royal Tannenbaums pulled out when they found out Ralph Wilson managed to negotiate a clause in the lease with the county stating that using room service to deliver poutine and toques was a violation of the terms of the lease and would result in JBJ's Destination Anywhere being blared through megaphones on an endless loop indefinitely in their beloved city of Tonto.

Well, I guess now I am too.

Don't know where the NFL teams stay anymore....used to be on Sheridan drive, then the Sheridan next to the Galleria........but, no guarantee they will stay at the Pegs Marriott. If I were an NFL GM, I wouldn't have my men downtown the night be fore a game....no sir, the burbs are the likely landing place says me. M.aybe even the Marriot near UB

Edited by bigK14094

Don't know where the NFL teams stay anymore....used to be on Sheridan drive, then the Sheridan next to the Galleria........but, no guarantee they will stay at the Pegs Marriott. If I were an NFL GM, I wouldn't have my men downtown the night be fore a game....no sir, the burbs are the likely landing place says me. M.aybe even the Marriot near UB

i know that last year the Chargers stayed at the Marriott by UB. Edited by YoloinOhio