Pegulaville Marriott

TPS

Is anyone else concerned about whether its permissible for El Pegual to be developing hotels AND having a say in Pearl Morthf@#$ing Harbor Center WHILE owning the Sabres AND allegedly the Bills?

Hmmm "Alledgedy," I think you could state as fact he is the owner of the Bills.

Don't know where the NFL teams stay anymore....used to be on Sheridan drive, then the Sheridan next to the Galleria........but, no guarantee they will stay at the Pegs Marriott. If I were an NFL GM, I wouldn't have my men downtown the night be fore a game....no sir, the burbs are the likely landing place says me. M.aybe even the Marriot near UB

Would you stay at a hotel built and owned by the owner of the team you are playing?

Smartest thing for teams to do is try to find some private place to rent rooms, maybe even rent all the rooms in small hotel, to prevent the fire alarm gags, etc. For Buffalo it could be in one of the southern tier ski resorts where they could rent a bunch of houses. If a team did it early enough, basically as soon as schedule announced and maybe a little earlier if they get inside info from NFL, they would have a private place they could access restricted to and have some team unity meetings plus keep away from places where players get in trouble. Yea maybe Tom Brady would complain it would not be up to his standards but he is always going to complain.