Sore Pats** Fan Creates Site

http://yourteamcheats.com

This site shows that the Pats are "only" average cheaters! It's everyone else who is a problem!

For example, the Bills are given 1.5 "cameras" for being dumb about Mario's wrist injury. The Patriots are given the same "score" for Marsha's deflated balls.

Yeah... ok

Still, a fun site to look through, even with the obvious bias :D

Edited by Dorkington

6 out of the top 7 teams just happen to be teams that currently or in recent times have had a rivalry with the Patriots.

The site goes out of it's way to mention Goodell interned for the Jets a long time ago, but doesn't mention his personal friendship with Kraft.

The site mocks other teams (for example the Rams) when there's a "false" accusation against the Patriots that doesn't pan out.

The site registration is filled with fake information to hide who's actually behind it.

:lol:

The Colts got 9 points because they are a mostly crappy team other than QB, and the year Manning went down showed it. They got 9 points because the Patriots (a mostly good team) lost Tom Brady and still finished 11-5.

so every team gets blamed in a league wide problem, like the headsets stop working, but the author sites no examples of the headsets stop working minor the Colts vs NE?

so why do the Bills get a back rating for something that involved the Colts and Pats? Should examples for each team need to be included?

so every team gets blamed in a league wide problem, like the headsets stop working, but the author sites no examples of the headsets stop working minor the Colts vs NE?

so why do the Bills get a back rating for something that involved the Colts and Pats? Should examples for each team need to be included?

Nope. Because science.

Any website that evaluates the Pats as "average" cheaters ignores the severity of their transgressions and is therefore suspect.

Was the site created by a Pats media guy?

I checked out their WHOIS, but the info is all fake. I thought about reporting it, because you're not supposed to register with fake info, but I didn't want to get involved.

I made a similar comment on their Facebook page...

My exact comment was:

"This is what Patriots* fans are doing now? Making a website of teams that had some players use steroids back in the 70's? Lmfao. Yes, that should really prove everyone wrong about them Patriots*!"

And...I was blocked. Lmfao.

PED's, the injury report...none of those are even close to what the Patriots have done with Deflategate and Spygate. Bountygate was not even close to this...NONE of these things are going to change the outcome of a game, like spying and deflating footballs could change a game. Apples to oranges.

these fan boys ad girls should read the globe and some comcast sportnet media, who usually support the Cheatriots and get with reality.

bending rules is one thing that you could expect to happen

telling lies when caught and then flaunting it in the face of the NFL is another

Maybe you should study the Rulebook - Tom Brady

NFL takes Brady's advice to study rulebook,

Mar 24, 2015 · Afterwards, Tom Brady, ... maybe they should study the rulebook", ... at Baltimore Beatdown. You should read them

Any website that evaluates the Pats as "average" cheaters ignores the severity of their transgressions and is therefore suspect.

Was the site created by a Pats media guy?

Must have been Rodak. Oh wait, he's a Bills media guy...sort of.

I live in CT and am married to a Pats*** fan. Her view, as is that of all Pats*** fans, is that they did nothing wrong and that the rest of the league is jealous of the their success the past decade plus.

BTW, very interesting that Don Shula continues to express his thoughts about the Pats*** and Belicheck being cheaters and bad for the game.

I live in CT and am married to a Pats*** fan. Her view, as is that of all Pats*** fans, is that they did nothing wrong and that the rest of the league is jealous of the their success the past decade plus.

BTW, very interesting that Don Shula continues to express his thoughts about the Pats*** and Belicheck being cheaters and bad for the game.

you married a pats** fan?

Long story. Started dating in '87 when the Pats*** sucked. She almost got my ass kicked when I took her to the game that fall at Rich where the Pats*** eliminated the Bills from the playoffs. She is a classic bandwagon fan as are all Pats*** fans. I lived in Beantown for 15 years and saw it firsthand. Once Brady retires and they suck again the Pats*** will sink back into oblivion...

I checked out their WHOIS, but the info is all fake. I thought about reporting it, because you're not supposed to register with fake info, but I didn't want to get involved.

So the site about cheating in the NFL is breaking the rules of the site? :lol:

i saw this comment on one website but it goes something like this...

"So they use cameras to measure the severity of cheating. they give freaking spygate 2 cameras out of 5(!!!!) while giving atlanta piping in noise 5 out of 5 cameras"

Probably because their Pats** themselves built that site.

i saw this comment on one website but it goes something like this...

"So they use cameras to measure the severity of cheating. they give freaking spygate 2 cameras out of 5(!!!!) while giving atlanta piping in noise 5 out of 5 cameras"

:lol:

Of course they did.

Probably because their Pats** themselves built that site.

That's what I suspect :)

http://yourteamcheats.com

This site shows that the Pats are "only" average cheaters! It's everyone else who is a problem!

For example, the Bills are given 1.5 "cameras" for being dumb about Mario's wrist injury. The Patriots are given the same "score" for Marsha's deflated balls.

Yeah... ok

Still, a fun site to look through, even with the obvious bias :D

Looks like that Pats* fans are insecure about those titles....

Sit her down, talk serious, and say look me in the eye and swear on our marriage, your parents and ours and our childrens lives that you believe Tom Brady knew nothing about this and didn't cheat at all. And I will believe you.

I will say this...even though we lost all 4; history looks back at us a a great team that went to for straight and just couldn't get over the hump. We are still consisdered a top team....

What is that legacy in 15-20 years? Brady* & the Pats** will forever have this...

I honestly wouldn't want one title like that

I will say this...even though we lost all 4; history looks back at us a a great team that went to for straight and just couldn't get over the hump. We are still consisdered a top team....

What is that legacy in 15-20 years? Brady* & the Pats** will forever have this...

I honestly wouldn't want one title like that

A more important question: are you adding a deflated football to your avatar?