Deflate-gate investigation complete

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see it. The most telling thing is the Vegas line being removed on the Pats. That tells you that "this time is different..."

Bellicheat was only fined $500k, and the organization lost a pick, for the videotaping scandal. Which, some would consider worse.

Brady will be fined, and that's about it.

It'll be a story, the story will be more ratings, the ratings will bring more money.

What is up with your "group think" pleadings? What are you afraid of? I must be striking a nerve with the truth, for you to plead with other posters like this, over and over.

Nah, he's just tired of reading your b.s. and hopes you might go away if we ignore you. I've never used the "ignore" feature on this board but you're the first poster in a long time for whom I'm considering it.

None of it sounds right. We need to get more creative here, like: has to stand at midfield during halftime of a Ravens home game, when the first thousand people through the gate get a chance to throw a cup of urine at him.

Fair enough.

no way Brady is suspended for the first game of the year. that will hurt the ratings and put a damper on the big showdown. i don't think the NFL will let that happen

Or... tune in as the nation gets to see the Brady-less Pat's get their ass kicked on opening night!

The rating would be absolutely huge for that smackdown, IMO...

Unless I am reading it a little wrong, how great is it that these two marroons helped Brady cheat, helped him get caught, AND they seemed to hate him?

Ha, ha...pretty much this. It is like they were wearing a wire in an old mob movie. Everything Tom said that he didn't do the text messages say otherwise.

Nah, he's just tired of reading your b.s. and hopes you might go away if we ignore you. I've never used the "ignore" feature on this board but you're the first poster in a long time for whom I'm considering it.

Go ahead. I won't miss you.

None of it sounds right. We need to get more creative here, like: has to stand at midfield during halftime of a Ravens home game, when the first thousand people through the gate get a chance to throw a cup of urine at him.

And what makes you think Tommy Boy doesn't like golden showers?

Unless I am reading it a little wrong, how great is it that these two marroons helped Brady cheat, helped him get caught, AND they seemed to hate him?

Reading those text exchanges between the two marrones, that's precisely how I interpreted it as well.

Read between the lines, and that speaks volumes for the organization too. They didn't like him, and helped him cheat, and had to be bribed to do it...what would have happened if they said "no?" Brady goes up the chain to get them fired? But the Pats' front office down the line has said they didn't know, and it's unacceptable.

Think about the implications of that... <_<

Bellicheat was only fined $500k, and the organization lost a pick, for the videotaping scandal. Which, some would consider worse.

Brady will be fined, and that's about it.

It'll be a story, the story will be more ratings, the ratings will bring more money.

Yea but those videos were never seen publicly. This report coming out is actually worse for the NFL if they don't handle it correctly. If the hammer doesn't come down hard enough it's going to tarnish the integrity of the game worse than the cheating.

Go ahead. I won't miss you.

You do realize absolutely no one here would miss you if you left.

@sportspickle: He cheats. There was gunfire at his wedding. He screams curses on the sideline. He has children with multiple women. Is Tom Brady a... THUG?

Best comment - "no, he's a thUGG"

Awesome.

Read between the lines, and that speaks volumes for the organization too. They didn't like him, and helped him cheat, and had to be bribed to do it...what would have happened if they said "no?" Brady goes up the chain to get them fired? But the Pats' front office down the line has said they didn't know, and it's unacceptable.

Think about the implications of that... <_<

I am, and have a giant smirk on my face. ;)

You don't think spygate was to help them win games?

I don't think spygate was necessary for them to win games. Just like it wasn't necessary for Bonds to take steroids; he would have been the best of his era without them. That's my point. The Patriots were already better than everyone. They didn't need to cheat and I don't believe the cheating helped them win.

Yea but those videos were never seen publicly. This report coming out is actually worse for the NFL if they don't handle it correctly. If the hammer doesn't come down hard enough it's going to tarnish the integrity of the game worse than the cheating.

Tarnish what integrity? Fans near and far have been accusing the NFL of rigging things for a long time.