RD 6, Pick 194: TE Nick O'Leary, Florida State

Being a different kind of guy, I think maybe he makes it and Gray and Gragg fight it out for the third TE.

They still need the blocking TE to replace Lee (Unnecessary Roughness) Smith.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They still need the blocking TE to replace Lee (Unnecessary Roughness) Smith.

Roman has been known to use the #3 and #4 OT for that role at times. I agree we could use one. But Clay can block, and we have a killer blocking FB. OLeary is a decent blocker, too.

We're drafting for the state prison this year it seems... We got ourselves a wife beating dope dealer, a guy that leaves an accident scene and a guy that helped Winston rape that girl... May as well get the murder suspect...

Read the articles about the accident. The term "walked away" literally meant he got up after the accident on his own power. He DID NOT leave the scene of the accident as he was transported to the hospital for observation.

Read the articles about the accident. The term "walked away" literally meant he got up after the accident on his own power. He DID NOT leave the scene of the accident as he was transported to the hospital for observation.

You don't have to know anything to be a know-it-all. Fact.

We traded Scott Chandler and Lee Smith for Charles Clay and Nick OLeary.

We traded CJ Spiller and Bryce Brown for Shady McCoy and Karlos Williams.

We traded Chris Hogan for Percy Harvin.

We traded Eric Pears for Richie Incognito.

We traded no one/Frank Summers for Jerome Felton.

We traded Doug Marrone, Nate Hackett and Pat Morris, for Rex Ryan, Greg Roman and Kromer.

This may sound silly but I will relax more if they re-sign Spikes.

Prediction: he will not wear sleeves in cold weather

@ChrisTrapasso: O'Leary is 6'3" and 252. So not exactly tiny. But has big, 9 3/8" hands. Hand size > arm length for TEs. Former top TE recruit.

@BuffaloBillsPR: #Bills 6th round pick TE Nick OLeary--he is @FSU_Footballs all-time leader among tight ends in receptions (114), yards (1,591) & TDs (18)

I'm impressed so long as #2 on FSUs all-time list isn't Lonnie Johnson.

Who is the wife beating dope dealer?

I believe that. Which means you have seen 14,043 things you didn't like and 4 you did.

Actually it's Kyle Orton and Jeff Tuel for Matt Cassel and Tyrod Taylor, so that's a win, too.

Pretty much!

We're drafting for the state prison this year it seems... We got ourselves a wife beating dope dealer, a guy that leaves an accident scene and a guy that helped Winston rape that girl... May as well get the murder suspect...

To be fair, Darby told Winston to stop raping the woman. He did participate in the coverup, however.

Damn you're quick, Yolo.

Was just about to post this. Great article - everyone should read it.

I love this pick. I remember O'Leary really jumped out at me when I was watching a lot of EJ video two years ago. I think he will be a great fit in Greg Roman's offense. He'll get some play.

Who's happier than EJ right now?