Bring Back Spikes--edit signed with ne***

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if he will trade in the 4 years a slave comments for heckling buffalo now, or if he will remain positive about the city.

His recent tweet seemed to imply that his heart was still with us.

His recent tweet seemed to imply that his heart was still with us.

He is a paid mercenary. One year deals say something. I didn't like him when he was a slave for the pats** for 4 years. i suspect that will be the case this year. he must have liked his DC in Buffalo a lot. Doubtful the moron did much for him. But since it's a one year deal maybe he will keep his mouth shut. he is on a one year audition again. Who knows what Rex will need next year.

He wasnt that good. If I recall correctly from last season, he wasn't even getting that many snaps. That says something. He's getting old. I'd like to say best of luck, but screw the guy for all I care.

Getting old? The guy's 27. I know we're all rooting for the home team, but come on let's at least try to be objective

Edited by billsgpr88

Good signing by the Pats. Spikes will be tough to ground and pound against. Wish he would have signed elsewhere.

There's the matter of missing the one big guy in the middle of the line. Their LBs are fine, but teams should find it easier to penetrate to second level and LBs won't have as much flexibility to freelance.