Bo Wallace for QB you heard it here first

Nasty

With the 155th selection in round 5...the Buffalo Bills select Bo Wallace QB Ole Miss. I would love to hear that during the draft.

"Rated the third-best QB in the SEC and the league's most accurate passer by ESPN.com"

"Two-time Bowl Game MVP"

"Worked out with throwing mechanics guru Tom House during the offseason."

http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/bo_wallace_797830.html

Those are just a few highlights from his Bio from the link above. I think this is the guy we take a chance on this year. I have said it before that we should draft a QB in every draft until we find our franchise guy....and to me this is this years guy. He is flying under the radar and can be had in the 5th round, and has played under center and against proven competition in the SEC. He runs a conventional Offense with a little read option. He has a quick release, a baller, who puts it on the line, and can hit tight windows. With that said he does throw some INT's but that comes with any good QB. Kind of reminds me of Brady, the way he plays with his competitive spirit (not saying he is as good as Brady...but who knows). Plus he has a cool name "Bo" and it goes with Buffalo....(Bo the QB of the Buffalo Bills). If we can get him in the 5th its a no brainer, that way we can fill our OL needs in the 2nd and 3rd.

BTW Bills selections are RD2(50), RD3(81), RD5(155), RD6(193), RD7(234)

I watched him the last three years at ole miss cause I'm a rebels fan and he will not be a good NFL QB. He shouldn't even be drafted. Very long throwing motion, produces lots of untimely turnovers (INTs and fumbles), innacurate and cannot read a defense. Arkansas tricked him into the same INT on the same route twice in the ole miss Arkansas game this year. I'm a huge fan of bo as ole miss' qb but I would not want him on the bills. He does not provide an upgrade at all for us

With the 155th selection in round 5...the Buffalo Bills select Bo Wallace QB Ole Miss. I would love to hear that during the draft.

"Rated the third-best QB in the SEC and the league's most accurate passer by ESPN.com"

"Two-time Bowl Game MVP"

"Worked out with throwing mechanics guru Tom House during the offseason."

http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/bo_wallace_797830.html

Those are just a few highlights from his Bio from the link above. I think this is the guy we take a chance on this year. I have said it before that we should draft a QB in every draft until we find our franchise guy....and to me this is this years guy. He is flying under the radar and can be had in the 5th round, and has played under center and against proven competition in the SEC. He runs a conventional Offense with a little read option. He has a quick release, a baller, who puts it on the line, and can hit tight windows. With that said he does throw some INT's but that comes with any good QB. Kind of reminds me of Brady, the way he plays with his competitive spirit (not saying he is as good as Brady...but who knows). Plus he has a cool name "Bo" and it goes with Buffalo....(Bo the QB of the Buffalo Bills). If we can get him in the 5th its a no brainer, that way we can fill our OL needs in the 2nd and 3rd.

BTW Bills selections are RD2(50), RD3(81), RD5(155), RD6(193), RD7(234)

He reminds me of a less athletic and less charismatic Tim Tebow. And less of a winner than TT as well.

Haha. Buffalo Barbarian loved this guy. Major red flag.

Ouch

I am never sure with these type of threads whether the OP is promoting their proposed draftee as a possible future franchise QB, or simply a potential "meh" QB. Should my response be "You've got to be joking."......or should it be "Meh"?

I am never sure with these type of threads whether the OP is promoting their proposed draftee as a possible future franchise QB, or simply a potential "meh" QB. Should my response be "You've got to be joking."......or should it be "Meh"?

You should just feel fortunate