NFL.com:Bills' beefed-up offense poised to power playoff run

Bucky Brooks brings up some great points and I complete subscribe to his line of thinking.

You look at some of the weapons Cassel and EJ have had to use in the past and they don't compare to what they have now.

Add in a competent OC like Roman vs. a guy learning on the job in Hackett and it's a different world.

If you're not excited for the season, I question your sanity. Sure we have holes, all teams do, but if a few things come together (like our O can just score some points), we could be in for a fun ride!

I REALLY excited to see what Roman will bring to the table - sounds like the O Bills fans have always wanted. Run first. Plays out of multiple formations and personnel groups, a guy that's going to use the run to put the QB in a good spot. I can't wait to see how it all comes together!

Is it too early to start tailgating at Hammer's?

Nice article but I could not figure out the scrolling thing that activates the videos. Anyone get that to work?

im on my phone and it worked. The images have this little double sided arrow that says to scroll left and right across the image. If you scroll left it goes to the beginning of the play and to the right it goes though the progression of the play. It's cool because you can stop at any point of the play.

One hell of a pro Bills article!

should be framed. Reasonably intelligent and positive , who knew ?

Who is gonna block?

Lets worry about that later shall we?

If you're not excited for the season, I question your sanity. Sure we have holes, all teams do, but if a few things come together (like our O can just score some points), we could be in for a fun ride!

I REALLY excited to see what Roman will bring to the table - sounds like the O Bills fans have always wanted. Run first. Plays out of multiple formations and personnel groups, a guy that's going to use the run to put the QB in a good spot. I can't wait to see how it all comes together!

Is it too early to start tailgating at Hammer's

Not ready to change my avatar yet, but pretty exciting yes. A new era started October 2014.

As excited as I am for this offense, I'm almost as excited to see what Rex can do with this defense. I mean, we had a Rex-style defense before, and a strong defense last year, but this is Rex, and he has some serious toys to play with.

I believe I was trying to express this line of thinking in other posts. Not only did EJ Manuel play in a pro style offense at Florida State, but they ran a read option too. With the recent acquisitions, I can see them having a similar offensive approach. As far as who's blocking, I'd like to see what the current group of guys look like with "proper" teaching. I found it strange that everyone on the offensive side of the ball regressed from the previous year(with the exception of Robert Woods). OTAs aren't far away and I'm anxious to see how the guys respond to the new staff. Go Bills!!