Rivers in 2016?

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would prefer to count up the NUMBER of Super Bowl appearances rather then the most recent......that is how u measure sustained success.

Why appearances and not wins?

I'm just kidding with you anyway, John, I just would roll the dice rather than waiting for Big Ben 2.0.

I would say he should be frustrated from the last 5 years. They demolished that super team and never got to that level of talent again.

he was pissed they got rid of Sproles and Vincent Jackson. They tried to recreate Sproles with Danny Woodhead. Edited by YoloinOhio

Yoooo Rivers trying to be the Duggars

@AdamSchefter: Philip Rivers going nowhere. And he has one more reason not to want to uproot his family from SD: he and his wife expecting their 8th child.

Edited by YoloinOhio

@AdamSchefter: Philip Rivers going nowhere. And he has one more reason not to want to uproot his family from SD: he and his wife expecting their 8th child.

They should sit him on a rock and ask him to name them like Cromartie.

Still won't end this thread---or prevent a new "What about Rivers" thread....

any update on this?

oh wait round 1 is over

:oops:

/thread +1

the update is SD is officially told him he isn't being traded and he is also signing on for a new reality show called "8 kids, 75 bolo ties and counting" Edited by YoloinOhio

So wait, a team didn't trade a top 10 qb? Shocking. :)

Top 10 QBs don't get traded. Ever. Guys like Cutler, Mettenberger, & Cassel do.

Rivers' family is great for population purposes though.

Edited by C.Biscuit97