Will the Bills ever sign Charles Clay?

Will the Bills ever sign Charles Clay?  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills ever sign Charles Clay?

• Yes
    • No
    • They will actually sign Clay Charles and he's a baller
    • Perhaps. I need to ask Pat Moran.
  2. 2. When will they sign him?

• 5 days from today
    • 5 days from tomorrow
    • When he is a FA again in 2019
    • NEVER. Big Sammy will start at TE and we will like it.
    • 5 days from "soon"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm over Clay...

Agree. Until these prima donna's actually put pen to paper on a Bills contract and it's actually anounced by the team, I don't get caught up in any of these bull **** reports. See Jordan Cameron, Frank Gore etc.

Agree. Until these prima donna's actually put pen to paper on a Bills contract and it's actually anounced by the team, I don't get caught up in any of these bull **** reports. See Jordan Cameron, Frank Gore etc.

I saw Cameron Jordan; not Jordan Cameron :flirt:

With Miami signing Cameron, Clay seems more likely to sign. Any cap space left after Harvin?

Might not have Harvin yet either...

What has Clay done to call him a prima donna? Has anyone offered him a contract? The only people making comments are so-called reporters who have no clue and just say things without anything to back it up......Clay has done nothing wrong. If you are not getting caught up in bull **** reports, why are you upset?

Edited by nucci

What has Clay done to call him a prima donna? Has anyone offered him a contract? The only people making comments are so-called reporters who have no clue and just say things without anything to back it up......Clay has done nothing wrong. If you are not getting caught up in bull **** reports, why are you upset?

It's a figure of speech, don't get your panties in a bunch. And where did I say I was ever upset?

Well grey and gragg are similar players but not at clays level. Also way cheaper. Would have been nice to have clay. Let's trade for Mathis now and sign Gresham

word is Dolphins were trying to trade Wallace to the Eagles for Mathis but I'm sure Chip didn't want to take on that big contract. I'd like to get Mathis but I don't know what we have that they would be interested in

Well played fishies... well played

Eh. I loved the prospects of Clay in this offense but we'll manage.

Plus, the Fins are going to have to cut/trade talent without bringing in replacements for the next few offseasons. They won't make progress vs the AFCE.

Fun Fact: if DeMarco Murray fumbled at the same rate per touch this year as Gresham has for his career he would have fumbled 17 times this season, and would have lost between 9 and 10 of those 17

Yep. I'm not a Gresham fan. He's never live up to his potential and I think bringing him in would be a desperation move.

I'll give Miami credit for wanting to keep a player bad enough that they were willing to jettison a couple key pieces in order to do it. Remains to be seen if that made sense or not. Regardless, next year looks like it's gonna bite them in the cap ass a bit.

GO BILLS!!!

So we have no tight ends, guards and QB but this offense will sure be a dynamic one....ugh. Sounds like the Bills were cutting and trading players hoping others would work out and they didn't. Oh well, another crappy year on offense unless they figure out some trades......

I bet they were one of the teams asking about Bradford

Tried to get Iupati

Tried to get Bulaga

Tried to get Clay (cut Chandler)

No first round pick but hey, they have Sammy!

So we have no tight ends, guards and QB but this offense will sure be a dynamic one....ugh. Sounds like the Bills were cutting and trading players hoping others would work out and they didn't. Oh well, another crappy year on offense unless they figure out some trades......

I think on paper this is the best offense we've had in years.. decades even

edit: well maybe decade is more like it

Edited by PBRMEASAP

the move that didn't make sense to me was Chandler being cut. why not hold on to him until they find a replacement?

Because cutting Chandler had nothing to do with Clay and everything to do with him not fitting into Roman's plans. The guy isn't a good enough blocker and not nearly versatile enough to move around the way Roman wants his TEs to move.

Chandler was cut to make the necessary room for Easley and Wynn.

I saw Cameron Jordan; not Jordan Cameron :flirt:

Might not have Harvin yet either...

Do any of you guys watch the Fx sitcom "The League"? There was a great episode where they had both Jordan Cameron and Cameron Jordan and they told the character Ruskin to tell them which was which.