Marcus Easley - Re-Signed!

KDIGGZ

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always a fav

Actually NOT always a fave, lol. If you recall Easley missed most of his first three seasons due to various injuries. Most of us couldn't understand why he was still on the roster. Edited by PromoTheRobot

not sure hes good WR depth, or not.... but he is an excellent special teamer.

not really but good to have him on the team

I'd argue he does provide good depth only in that he can fill both spots in a pinch.

Likely every game he will be active due to his special teams play. If some week two WR go down, he can play some snaps that game as a WR as opposed to having to keep another player active who may never play for the game if everyone stays healthy. Is he going to make a difference asa WR probably not, but not likely that the othe guy you may have activated in additon would have made much of a difference either.

In that respect I think he is a valuable asset as fills two spots to some degree.

apparently Easley gets a press conference too. not really necessary imo

Why not? He's one of the best special teams players in the league, a guy we drafted and he just got a nice contract. Add to that all the obstacles he's had to overcome, I think it's a great story that hardcore and casual fans eat up.

Why not? He's one of the best special teams players in the league, a guy we drafted and he just got a nice contract. Add to that all the obstacles he's had to overcome, I think it's a great story that hardcore and casual fans eat up.

he's a good player ST I just didn't expect everyone that signs to get one. Is Wynn going to get one?

he's a good player ST I just didn't expect everyone that signs to get one. Is Wynn going to get one?

He could but he is a backup. Not a ST ace that we drafted and stuck with through heart issues.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall