Marcus Easley - Re-Signed!

KDIGGZ

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The special Teams unit improved a lot last year and I think he had a lot to do with it. Another one of those signings that good teams do. In the past the team would have let these types of players go and let smaller positions like kicker and full back be filled with less than average players.

Nice! I'm glad they apparently brought Wynn back too. He impressed last year.

Same here.

Both are solid signings. Easley is a beast on special teams. He has a knack for flying down field and making big hits. I think Wynn provides decent depth at DE. I wouldn't mind a pass rusher in the 3rd or 4th round though.

The special Teams unit improved a lot last year and I think he had a lot to do with it. Another one of those signings that good teams do. In the past the team would have let these types of players go and let smaller positions like kicker and full back be filled with less than average players.

he played very well - the unit did well in his absence too, as he missed a chunk of the season. i think we wouldve been ok either way - but wont complain about keeping him

Same here.

Both are solid signings. Easley is a beast on special teams. He has a knack for flying down field and making big hits. I think Wynn provides decent depth at DE. I wouldn't mind a pass rusher in the 3rd or 4th round though.

Agreed. It's never a bad thing to have a lot of good pass rushers.