Tyrod Taylor visiting the Bills--edit signed per Rex

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a great arm but boy can he run. Maybe Roman has plans to use him in some read option sets?

I wonder if Tyrod Taylor is going to be a project for Donnie Henderson. He has ideal size and athleticism to play S/CB. Probably not but just throwing it out there.

IIRC the Ravens considered converting him to WR out of college.

Tyrod has shown some real flashes in the preseason, which is the only time he's had a chance to get anything going behind Flacco. He broke most of Vick's records in college, and his style is pretty similar. He is young and says he's learned a lot in his four years with the Ravens. For the right price, he could be a very nice signing. Then we won't have to hear about Tuel Time anymore.

I presume he would be taking Tuel's spot on the roster. He's certainly a more interesting QB than Tuel and has more to offer.

If they want interesting they should go back and find that guy who had the trick shot video, throwing into moving trucks and such...Tanney or something like that?

Tyrod seems a little too conceded for my taste. I agree he can scramble & run but Tuel is a better pocket passer & team player. - IMO

What? Just because he didn't become the #1 at Bal'more he's too conceded? :unsure:

Oh, and this is definitely going into the OTW TBDism thread.

Edit: Saved by the Beerbatter who closed it. :drat:

Edited by Nanker