Tyrod Taylor visiting the Bills--edit signed per Rex

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a fan of Taylor as a prospct since before he was drafted. Heard a couple of compelling stories of his talent and athleticism going into his draft and that he could be a real under the radar steal. Kind of got stuck in Baltimore but at least got to sit and learn. I'm glad Rex like him because he may actually get a chance in TC to show what he has.

Edited by theesir

I don't know his source, but he's on pace with or earlier with his tweets than any other NFL or Bills related twitter handle

Id like to see more earlier then on pace but I'll keep an eye out this time of the year brings out a lot of these guys and I wasn't sure

He is pretty small and never completed more than 60% of his passes in a college season. Still, I like his upside better than Jeff Tuel. I won't be surprised if he made the team as a gadget type player (which I'm not that high on).

Round up his senior year. 59.7 is pretty darn close.

You do have to wonder if this might be the case. I am happy the Bills are creating competition at QB even if none of the competitors is a clear long term choice for the franchise.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/14163/tyrod-taylor

Who knows what the Bills will do but .... he's hardly played in the NFL to even begin evaluating his talent level.

Honestly - IMO anyone that says he's better than EJ is yanking everyone's chain or Trolling for attention.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

:beer: Me too

Go Hokies! Go Bills!

My best memory of Tyrod at Tech...

Decent arm strength. Although look at the time he had in the pocket! Bills' 2010 5th-round "bust" Ed Wang blocking for him at left tackle (#77). :w00t:

Edited by Cereal

You do have to wonder if this might be the case. I am happy the Bills are creating competition at QB even if none of the competitors is a clear long term choice for the franchise.

So EJ's replacement is a much smaller, less accurate QB? That would be such a Bills move. :)

After watching this video I am really impressed. I see a guy taking snaps under

center. I see a guy that is NOT a run first QB when the pocket breaks down.

I see a lot of Russel Wilson in this kid. Sure he can take off and run but

after watching this video he really can play QB and throw the ball. I mentioned

several months ago I would love it if the Bills got Tyrod Taylor. I think having

4 years to sit behind Flacco and learn his craft and how a QB is supposed

to play in the NFL is very important. He could be a true Whaley steal and might

be our QB of the Future. It's important that when you view these highlights

you see a guy take snaps under center. When rushers come in he just does

not take off and run past the line of scrimmage. He moves around like

Russell Wilson and continues to look down field and makes great throws.

It has now been reported that Rex tried to trade for this kid when he was

the coach of the Jets. Man I a super excited he is a Buffalo Bill

I know but under 60% in college is not good. EJ is thought of as inaccurate and almost completed 70% of his passes his senior year.

I was once a huge EJ supporter but no more. Yes he was at 70% in college and his YPA was high, but he was still dinkin' and dunkin' the ball. His receivers YAC made him look good. I gave up on EJ. I look at him as cap relief in 2016.