Tyrod Taylor visiting the Bills--edit signed per Rex

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also heard Rex say it this morning on the Fan 590, he also went on to say he tried to trade for him when he was with the Jets but the Ravens would not let him go.

That says a lot to me when the team wont listen to trades for a back up!

So it appears QB has been addressed, personally I like the move.

I can confirm I heard the interview as well. Rex mentioned twice he is signed.

-Said he might be the fastest QB in the league

-Plays a game like Russell Wilson (not comparing him to that) just a similar style

-Said he tried to trade for Tyrod while on the Jets

-Mentioned he was a Quarterback no one really knows about, so that fills the rumour from earlier this offseason. They were targeting him all along.

I can confirm I heard the interview as well. Rex mentioned twice he is signed.

-Said he might be the fastest QB in the league

-Plays a game like Russell Wilson (not comparing him to that) just a similar style

-Said he tried to trade for Tyrod while on the Jets

-Mentioned he was a Quarterback no one really knows about, so that fills the rumour from earlier this offseason. They were targeting him all along.

I think the Bills are taking the "everything including the kitchen sink" approach to the QB problem. They will probably draft a QB in this coming draft also.

This ramps up the competition which is a good thing IMO. Roll the balls out (as Roman said) and let the best QB win.

I also heard Rex say it this morning on the Fan 590, he also went on to say he tried to trade for him when he was with the Jets but the Ravens would not let him go.

That says a lot to me when the team wont listen to trades for a back up!

So it appears QB has been addressed, personally I like the move.

What does it say if they let him go for nothing?

What does it say if they let him go for nothing?

Well, he's a free agent. And they have a megabuck$ QB in Flacco. What were they supposed to do? Overpay for a backup when Flacco is one of the most durable QBs in the league?

There is a belief among those who cover the Ravens that Taylor is capable of becoming a starter. He certainly believes that, as does most every NFL player. He did not want to stay because he knew dethroning Flacco is not possible. And with Flacco being durable, the Ravens did not get to showcase Taylor in a game that mattered.

Edited by scribo

Yeah! This could be fun. He was QB at VT when I was a student there. He should end up wearing #5.

Also brings the experience of a Superbowl champion :flirt:

I would bet that his name came up during interviews with both Rex and Roman. His athleticism is his strength.

Yeah! This could be fun. He was QB at VT when I was a student there. He should end up wearing #5.

Also brings the experience of a Superbowl champion :flirt:

I would bet that his name came up during interviews with both Rex and Roman. His athleticism is his strength.

:beer: Me too

Go Hokies! Go Bills!