Fred Jackson cut??(UPDATE: Pegula says Hell To The No)

This would truly suck unless they immediately put him on the coaching staff or in the front office. They just promoted the hell out of the guy winning a national public service award...

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

matter2003 has been around for awhile... I highly doubt he'd post something like this without a legitimate reason. Having said that, it's definitely sad news, whether you think Fred is too old or not. The best Bills roster and staff in 15+ years and he won't be a part of it.

I would consider the organization a discrace for doing that the same day he does a charity for them.

Back to #Bills. Still not hmmmmm time. But ...

0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite
  1. @john_wawrow yeah Freddie is getting cut :(

0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
  2. @RF7883 not that.

I am not seeing John Wawrow tweeting that. Not at all.

wait i can't read twitter stuff right, so wawrow is saying he's not... like "not that"

Edited by jboyst62

I would consider the organization a discrace for doing that the same day he does a charity for them.

The only way it's remotely acceptable is if he actually knew beforehand, which is unlikely.

The team traded Stevie Johnson a couple months after his mom died and he played the next day.

Moves like this make me like pro sports a little less every year.

matter2003 has been around for awhile... I highly doubt he'd post something like this without a legitimate reason. Having said that, it's definitely sad news, whether you think Fred is too old or not. The best Bills roster and staff in 15+ years and he won't be a part of it.

That's a take I'll agree with all around

Will we be rid of you? Or just hear about it a million times?

I am not seeing John Wawrow tweeting that. Not at all.

wait i can't read twitter stuff right, so wawrow is saying he's not... like "not that"

When it was time for Rex/Roman to come on board, he would tweet "hmmmmmm" before posting his news...

someone asked if was the freddie news...

he said no it wasn't that...

My favorite football player is getting cut. This sucks. I think it's better to be able to pull for the players and the team, vice just pulling for the team. Roster turnover indeed, but who else on the team received so much investment from the fan base? He made the Bills watchable when they were not even competitive. So next season we're pulling for the new Bills.....New on so many levels. I hope it pays off. Go Bills.