Fred Jackson cut??(UPDATE: Pegula says Hell To The No)

The only way it's remotely acceptable is if he actually knew beforehand, which is unlikely.

It may be a decision they hadn't made before hand, or even a meeting where he was asked to drop pay or leave and he chose the latter, if true

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What does that JW tweet even mean?

Good, I thought it was just me.

$2.7 million is a lot for what he's expected to do. It sounds about right for our newest RB coach though. Anything but the Pats!

Edited by Augie

I'm making a torch right now and I sent my wife to get my pitchfork from the shed.

I have an extra 3 or 4 if she fails to return.

If FJax is cut this offseason without serious ceremony... I will be hurt.

S

Who is going to pass block? Not one other back on the roster can do it.

Actually....McCoy is pretty good at pass pro

One might also hope our offensive lineman will try helping out a bit too

Uggh, not what I need to read while I'm fighting a monster stomach bug. Hugely disappointed, if true. With all their money, Terry and Kim should do the right thing and pay him to retire a Bill. He'd best the best team ambassador they could have.

It sounds like he's not wanting to retire

We bring in a scumbag like Incognito and get rid of Jackson. Unbelievable.

And to keep who? Bryce Brown, who averaged less ypc than Jackson last year, and a complete JAG in Powell?

Awful.

the Powell part is what kills me. We can't find another guy like him when fred retires with us in a few years? The Jets need to hurry up and resign powell. Edited by kr632

We bring in a scumbag like Incognito and get rid of Jackson. Unbelievable.

And to keep who? Bryce Brown, who averaged less ypc than Jackson last year, and a complete JAG in Powell?

Awful.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If those guys made $3 million a year and could be cut with no cap ramifications, they would be.