McCoy's happiness is a mute point

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive never worried about whether or not a player wants to play in buffalo

if it was college it means something, but with the average nfl career being so short and the big money these guys make, they're lucky to play at all anywhere.

Nobody is.forcing you to play, go ahead and quit if you don't like it. It always works out once they build rapport with the team and staff.

McCoy was surprised and "not happy" about the trade, according to Josina Anderson of ESPN. But that seems like a mute point now, as the trade will become official when the league year opens at 4 p.m. on March 10, and McCoy is expected to show up happy.

This is from an article on twobillsdrive.com today. The writer is from Syracuse. Mute point. Thats' they're way of doing what there suppose to do. There like notary republicans, whom are you're best friend's.

Did you have to write it correctly first then go back and edit it? Even as I saw what you were doing it hurt my head to read!!!

Ironic that Rick Springfield was recently in a court case in Syracuse because he bumped somebody as he danced through the crowd at the State Fair and she claimed that she was injured. It was a big deal in the local news.

And why is that pertinent?

Look up the words to one of his most famous songs, "Jessie's Girl" and then you will know. But be careful, some web sites make the same mistake by confusing the words.

His initial grumbling seems natural and understandable to me, but we all know that McCoy will love it in Buffalo once he gives it a chance.

Ive never worried about whether or not a player wants to play in buffalo

if it was college it means something, but with the average nfl career being so short and the big money these guys make, they're lucky to play at all anywhere.

Nobody is.forcing you to play, go ahead and quit if you don't like it. It always works out once they build rapport with the team and staff.

Right, and he totally sures up the backfield.

If Pegula owns the Sabres, for all intensive purposes he can own the Bills too.

Thats precious and good writing to.

(sidebar: on Facebook somebody was griping about Obama, and a person chirped in, "I am to stupid to get this." I followed with "We're all to stupid to get it." And she "liked" my comment.)

McCoy was surprised and "not happy" about the trade, according to Josina Anderson of ESPN. But that seems like a mute point now, as the trade will become official when the league year opens at 4 p.m. on March 10, and McCoy is expected to show up happy.

This is from an article on twobillsdrive.com today. The writer is from Syracuse. Mute point. Thats' they're way of doing what there suppose to do. There like notary republicans, whom are you're best friend's.

I noticed that immediately, how does that get past editing.