Jerry Hughes signs 5-year deal with Bills

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manny Lawson is a 3-4 linebacker, he was good two years ago. I would also rather try Orpako or AJ Hawk at < 5 mil/yr than Hughes at 8-10 mil/yr with his penalty issues. Bills line made Hughes, not the other way around.

Hawks a totally different type of player.

Manny Lawson is a 3-4 linebacker, he was good two years ago. I would also rather try Orpako or AJ Hawk at < 5 mil/yr than Hughes at 8-10 mil/yr with his penalty issues. Bills line made Hughes, not the other way around.

Sigh. They made him good. Sigh. He's good. He thrived off them....and they thrived off him as well. He's a beast.

5 teams talking big money for him and his fiancé is happy?!? Weird.

Talking big money is one thing, getting offered big money is other. Pretty sure only one team can hand him an pen and a contract at this point. Either way, I'll remain optimistic based on earlier reports.

Talking big money is one thing, getting offered big money is other. Pretty sure only one team can hand him an pen and a contract at this point. Either way, I'll remain optimistic based on earlier reports.

We're talking a fiancé saying God blessed them - I doubt she makes a huge distinction between the two, so it's whatever you want it to be