Jerry Hughes signs 5-year deal with Bills

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep going back and forth on Hughes. I don't want to see him go but also don't want his contract to handicap us in any way on Dareus or any other free agents that can help for that matter. I certainly will be happy to see him back though if this s true

We give him his only chance. Becomes above average because of his line mates. No deal for Buffalo. Let him walk. Pick-up a pass rushing stud in the 2nd. Their is plenty of them this year. Younger and cheaper. With this line I think a good rookie could fit.Need money next year for Marcel. Lots of money.

should we start listing them then? the plenty of them pass rushers?

Because that might just be whats happening.

I think they are going to draft Dareus' replacement and not offer him Suh money. that really screwed us.

Hughes probably wants a long term deal. Bills know the window is short keeping the defense together anyways.

Kyle is getting not any younger, Mario has some tread left and should be around for some time a s player. but the money for him year to year has to adjust down. and soon.

We have no other edge rushers btw. Than Hughes.

He has the Bills by the Balls.

we need him.

@CharlesRobinson: Another potential Jerry Hughes landing spot. RT @BeastmodeBags90: @CharlesRobinson hey charles anything on the NY Giants man?

Atleast someone knows how to use their/there/they're

dont get caught up in the glitter Fluff