Jerry Hughes signs 5-year deal with Bills

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think the additional cap space from McCoy's new deal would help.

Yes and no. Because of other players we want to sign, yes. Just on the surfac we easily have enough for both.

I'm getting excited but it's very possible we sign Hughes to keep the D intact, get Shady as a RB, Clay at TE, and two new guards, one being Incognito. With Watkins and Woods that's a good offense even without a franchise QB

Yes and no. Because of other players we want to sign, yes. Just on the surfac we easily have enough for both.

I'm getting excited but it's very possible we sign Hughes to keep the D intact, get Shady as a RB, Clay at TE, and two new guards, one being Incognito. With Watkins and Woods that's a good offense even without a franchise QB

I agree and don't be surprised to see a T or 2

So any rumors of teams that Hughes is talking with?? Hearing all these other teams are ready to sign other players, anything similar here??

If not could mean a deal is very close??

I have seen Jax, Bears, Giants & Colts

So any rumors of teams that Hughes is talking with?? Hearing all these other teams are ready to sign other players, anything similar here??

If not could mean a deal is very close??

rumored to have talked to NYG, jets, bears and Jax. Jax only team to be able to match bills or maybe more? But signs pointing to bills getting it done.

Also, when Marrone was asked by Jax brass for his thoughts on Hughes, he answered, "Who?"

Manny Lawson is a 3-4 linebacker, he was good two years ago. I would also rather try Orpako or AJ Hawk at < 5 mil/yr than Hughes at 8-10 mil/yr with his penalty issues. Bills line made Hughes, not the other way around.

hes a fine buckeye but no thank you on AJ