CJ turned down Bills offer

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's probably going to sign in NE for less than we offered I bet he regrets turning us down now

He will regret monetarily turning us down HOWEVER maybe he didn't receive that offer. My GUESS is he didn't receive it OR his agent is terrible and doesn't understand the market.

I have no idea whether the Bills gave him the rumored offer.

Based on Doug Whaley's chronology of the McCoy trade (discussions dating back to the combine), I wonder whether the rumor is true.

Unlike the CJ haters on the board, I think that CJ is a good back and great teammate. I really hope he does not end up in the AFC East or AFC. I am kind of hoping for both him and us that he ends up in Dallas. Once CJ is behind a decent offensive line with a coaching staff that knows how to use him, I suspect the haters will avoid chirping about CJ.

Although I wanted CJ on the team going forward, I also am very impressed by McCoy. I think he is going to be great in our Greg Roman offense. He also seem like a good guy.

Based on Doug Whaley's chronology of the McCoy trade (discussions dating back to the combine), I wonder whether the rumor is true.

Unlike the CJ haters on the board, I think that CJ is a good back and great teammate. I really hope he does not end up in the AFC East or AFC. I am kind of hoping for both him and us that he ends up in Dallas. Once CJ is behind a decent offensive line with a coaching staff that knows how to use him, I suspect the haters will avoid chirping about CJ.

Although I wanted CJ on the team going forward, I also am very impressed by McCoy. I think he is going to be great in our Greg Roman offense. He also seem like a good guy.

Agreed on all counts, but I do believe the "rumor" is true.

Unlike the CJ haters on the board, I think that CJ is a good back and great teammate.

A negative opinion regarding his performance to date does not imply hating. I do agree he is a good team mate, but an under-whelming player with a narrow range of skills that do not include pass blocking.

CJ is going to get paid.

He is smart to wait this out, as once Murray is signed, Spiller becomes the hottest RB on the market.

If he is a hot commodity, his hottness should not depend upon the contract of another RB.

CJ is going to get paid.

He is smart to wait this out, as once Murray is signed, Spiller becomes the hottest RB on the market.

IDK. He's certainly not an every down back, can't run between the tackles, needs lots of space. Everything that Murray isn't IMO.

Sorry for the slow response. No, I don't. I actually think he's a little fragile. I recall him getting hurt pretty badly in 2012 in the shoulder but gutting it out and coming back fairly quickly, only missing one game. There was the ankle in 2013 and the shoulder in 2014. That's three years in a row.

That's the problem IMO. He's a 12-15 touch a game player and that's how he should be used & paid. If the jests are interested he should reunite with Chan and Fitzgerald.