Bills to trade Kiko Alonso for LeSean McCoy

CNY315

Great call on Hughes, lets hope so

quote name="Max997" post="3476222" timestamp="1425426444"]

Wow

This tells me Hughes will be resigned since he will most likely be playing OLB under Rex

I also wouldn't be shocked to see Spiller end up in Philly

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiko Alonso- 24 Potential super star, NFL DPOY candidate as soon as this season.

LeSean McCOy- 27, on the downside of his career, $12 million cap hit

LOL McCoy is on the downside of his career? He's in the prime of his career right now. The guy just went to the Pro-Bowl last year and is a proven stud.

Kiko wanted out :(

@JasonLaCanfora: Can confirm ESPN report Eagles have traded Shady McCoy for Kiko Alonso. One for one trade I'm told. Alonso had wanted out of Buffalo. Wow

I don't believe that at all.... He was quoted a few days ago saying it was a good time to be a Bill. Gonna miss him.

It's a very interesting trade from both sides. Kiko is a fan favorite, but Rex likely not a fan of his reckless, undisciplined play. Bradham has emerged. Shady one of best RBs in league at 26. Bills absolutely have to run the ball. It improves the team.

But I'm sad.

I can't believe. But a few year back posters on this site were complaining the Bills were too willing to stand pat. Two years in a row Whaley has swung for the fences saying it's time to win now. We were 9-7 last year Whaley isn't willing to shoot to repeat that.

Yea, Shady's numbers are down because of Chip Kelly is a fact, such a moron.

He just cut Trent Cole and wants to trade numerous picks for Mariota. Fans here are not happy that Kelly has full control of personnell

They are. I watched every Philly game last year. The misuse of McCoy was criminal by Chip Kelly. If you don't believe me, go look at the all-22s. They're available for anyone to see.

"The misuse of McCoy was criminal by Chip Kelly" sounds like an opinion to me.

You are a troll buddy. You add nothing worthy of discussion. All you do on here is wait for people to criticize the Bills on any level and then you troll them. You are a loser.

Of the two of us, I'm the only one providing substance. You're running around like a baby who **** himself. Shady is in his prime, has three years left on his deal, and Alonzo is coming off two bad knee injuries -- and without him last year the defense was still historically great.

Yeah. Real troll. :lol:

Kiko wanted out :(

@JasonLaCanfora: Can confirm ESPN report Eagles have traded Shady McCoy for Kiko Alonso. One for one trade I'm told. Alonso had wanted out of Buffalo. Wow

The bills don't trade kiko, kilo trades the bills

Kind of insane. Totally unnecessary. I don't get it. Basically getting a slightly better version of Spiller at more than twice the money plus they lose Alonso and still do not have a QB. McCoy cap hit is $11,950,000.

Totally stunned and furious. Goin to a 3-4 and we do this? For a rb with 6 years in the league who are a dime a dozen?

What the hell does that mean? Who are the great RBs on this roster if they are a dime a dozen? Ridiculous comment

If he stays healthy, this a great move. Shady is 26, turns 27 in July. We are getting this guy in his prime. Loved Kiko but we were better last year without him.

I expect to see some big and nasty guards and tackles added as well. Great move!!!!

Kind of insane. Totally unnecessary. I don't get it. Basically getting a slightly better version of Spiller at more than twice the money plus they lose Alonso and still do not have a QB. McCoy cap hit is $11,950,000.

How much of that is broken up due to the trade? That's the key question that I hope one of our capoligists can get into. To call Shady "slighty better" than Spiller is not accurate.

Why wouldn't he want to be in Buffalo?? He didn't like having an all star defensive line playing ahead of him, playing in an attacking defense?? That's probably the most shocking part of this all.

Played for Kelly at Oregon

maybe that's not what happened. It's been speculated otherwise. Bills very mum on how it happened.

Even more of a reason to dump a knucklehead who mysteriously tore his ACL

Why???????

This doesn't make sense.

RBs are a dime a dozen

Buffalo has depth at RB

His cap hit is high....

This would make more sense if the goal was getting an OL player who could help.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I'm not sure why people on our side are complaining about this trade. When I saw this I thought, yeah right. Now that it's true Im happy for our team. I hope Kiko does well in Phili but Im excited to have McCoy.

Eagles GM is a genius... trade for the best up and coming LB and unload a huge RB contract before the best draft class of RBs to come out since Adrian Peterson. Watch the eagles draft Todd Gurley just to make it worse. And then we'll draft an inept qb this year instead of waiting for a great draft class next year...love it