Aaron Hernandez Trial---*Guilty*

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the other day on a morning radio show that they seem to think he has a legit shot at getting off on the charges due to a lack of "concrete evidence" tying him to crimes such as DNA or a murder weapon. They are also bringing up something about him being mentally unstable, suffering from hallucinations and whatnot. We shall see.

This is truly great, and justice has been served. I only can hope that the general public and NFL holds this against The Patsies, and piles on even more. The timing of this is awesome. :death:

Justice wont be served until he is convicted and locked away. Im not sure if Mass has the death penalty and frankly this scum bag has taken all my time on these two sentences to even bother looking it up.

If he is found innocent , should the Bills make a run for him given that he is instant upgrade for TE. We have had numerous posters clamoring for Incognito after all.

Incognito and Hernandez are not even in the same ball park. Hernandez has lots of blood on his hands and did viscous crap at Florida U also

I heard the other day on a morning radio show that they seem to think he has a legit shot at getting off on the charges due to a lack of "concrete evidence" tying him to crimes such as DNA or a murder weapon. They are also bringing up something about him being mentally unstable, suffering from hallucinations and whatnot. We shall see.

The thought seems to be they could get him on weapons charges for some guns found in his house but they don't have the murder weapon for the football player murder. He might only get a couple years and then could be free to do whatever. No team will sign him so then he probably re ups in the gang life and will no doubt murder someone else.

aaron " Mr B has always been like a father to me. and i love Tom. Like an older sister i am still hot for . I'm a victim and i want my daddy because I feel confused and i want to be spanked" " sure i deflated the Balls I thought thats what he wanted ? Yes i would like some more ketomine "

Going on now.

@AlbertBreer: Day 1 of the Aaron Hernandez murder trial, a half-hour down the road from Gillette Stadium. http://t.co/MYu4T3yUfd

@AlbertBreer: Among those on witness list: Patriots coach Bill Belichick, Patriots owner Robert Kraft, Bills LB Brandon Spikes and Dolphins C Mike Pouncey

@AlbertBreer: ... A man replaced a woman on the jury, so the numbers now look like this: 12 women, 6 men. DJ Hernandez, Terri Hernandez among those here.

Guessing bellicheat and kraft will go next week?

Edited by YoloinOhio

Opening statement by the defense: blame it on the equipment guy.

Case closed.

Yup. Plus "Odin already had seven holes in him when we dragged him out of the car! He was already deflated!"

Brady: "Last time I saw Odin I felt him and he was perfect. And from then on I didn't want anyone messing with him."