Aaron Hernandez Trial---*Guilty*

I'm telling you from experience - POT was not the factor the 10 or 15 drinks were.

Great, and I'm sure the academic papers you've written on the subject backed by your credentials as a psychopharmacologist will say as much. Please post them here.

No? Ok, then you have no reason to say that it's definitely irrelevant.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I am not going to argue with a bunch of people who have no clue what they are talking about WRT smoking a joint.

You can hang out with the rowdy drunken crowd get into brawls and get arrested.

I'll hang out with mellow people and smoke a doobie and casually have a beer, sit back and relax and not have to worry about drunkards.

and if you insist on discussing further, please take it to the PPP where we won't have to bother others here

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Look, I am not going to argue with a bunch of people who have no clue what they are talking about WRT smoking a joint.

You can hang out with the rowdy drunken crowd get into brawls and get arrested.

I'll hang out with mellow people and smoke a doobie and casually have a beer, sit back and relax and not have to worry about drunkards.

And that's fine. But what about people who aren't so mellow? With 10-15 drinks in them? Who's 250lbs of muscle?

Nobody here has said that marijuana made him kill people. Must be that paranoia :D

And that's fine. But what about people who aren't so mellow? With 10-15 drinks in them? Who's 250lbs of muscle?

Nobody here has said that marijuana made him kill people. Must be that paranoia :D

reread the posts WRT to accusations

IMO I'd blame the booze or maybe even another drug all together.

What I want to know is was AH listening to The Killers while having 10-15 drinks and smoking weed that night? If so, we found the issue.

She kicked and screamed while I held her throat.

It's absolutely relevant.

Marijuana may not make you violent in and of itself. But combine it with 10 or 15 drinks, a head full of testosterone, and a bad temper? Anything added on to that stuff that will alter your mental state is relevant, be it pot or something else.

Not to mention that a joint was found at the crime scene. Again, circumstantial, but relevant.

Just because you like toking up doesn't mean it's irrelevant.

AH's DNA was found on that joint. He's done.

• 3 weeks later...

Not to be a d!c*, but i thought this was a Bills forum web site. I could care less about this guy. He's not a Bill. Never was a Bill...So why is this even being posted and discussed here?

some of us are interested in the nfl in general? or weird happenings with star players from division rivals?

Not to be a d!c*, but i thought this was a Bills forum web site. I could care less about this guy. He's not a Bill. Never was a Bill...So why is this even being posted and discussed here?

I think it's fine for the off-season; I'm glad it's here. During the season Off The Wall would be more appropriate.