Aaron Hernandez Trial---*Guilty*

New indictment against Hernandez. Didn't see it posted yet.

"Aaron Hernandez was accused of shooting former right-hand man Alexander Bradley in the face in February 2013, but he never faced any criminal charges -- until now.

Prosecutors announced an indictment Monday accusing Hernandez of shooting Bradley and leaving him to die in an industrial park near Riviera Beach, Florida. Bradley is believed to be a witness to the homicides of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado, and prosecutors say Bradley was shot by Hernandez after he made a remark about the double murder."

Now it's going to be a race to see who can achieve more, The Pats** and their convictions of cheating, or the Pats** star player and his convictions of murder. Right now, the Pats** are leading 2 to 1 near the end of the first half. But Hernandez could eventually get to four or more quickly and blow the Pats** away.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now it's going to be a race to see who can achieve more, The Pats** and their convictions of cheating, or the Pats** star player and his convictions of murder. Right now, the Pats** are leading 2 to 1 near the end of the first half. But Hernandez could eventually get to four or more quickly and blow the Pats** away.

I heard that the only reason Hernandez was convicted was that the NFL has it in for the Pats** for being so awesome.

I also heard Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's lawyers are trying to get him a tryout with the Pats**.

:devil:

What? Over the line?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• 2 weeks later...

Situation is just a sad one all the way around: 2 people are dead, quality NFL career wasted, 25 years old and life without parole, mother crying at the sentencing, she was quoted as saying he was greatly effected and rebelled when at 16 his father died... I just don't find any humor in this at all

Edited by JTSP

Appears to be proud of himself. Shows what kind of POS he really is.

Situation is just a sad one all the way around: 2 people are dead, quality NFL career wasted, life without parole, mother crying at the sentencing.... I just don't find any humor in this at all

That's not sad at all.

• 1 month later...

I hate the Bruins and Pats and hate their fans but I love Boston. Great city for a lot of reasons and great party town.

I'll second that! The teams and the fans are... what they are, but the city is a blast. My wife is flying there today for business and I came close to squeezing in a few days to join her. If it weren't for the weather, that would be a place I'd consider living. OK, the weather and the fans.

We went to see Tosh recently. After he'd offended literally everyone, he apologized for the high ticket prices. "It just wouldn't be safe to say this $^!% in front of people who can only afford $7 for a ticket!"

Tosh is a funny bastard. He wore an Aaron Hernandez jersey to his show in Boston. Big cojones on that mofo. Too bad he's a Fin fan.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/21/daniel-tosh-wears-aaron-hernandez-jersey-at-boston-show/#comments

A couple seasons ago he just plain toasted Robert Kraft** and was merciless. I guess it might be somewhere on you tube.

it was awesome.