Aaron Hernandez Trial---*Guilty*

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I streamed it for the first session. They are on break. Defense atty is trying to say AH was targeted from the beginning because he is a celebrity but that he had no motive. He said he liked to go out, drink, smoke pot (talked a lot about pot, even had a room in his house specifically for that) and that Lloyd was the "blunt master." But saying he had no part in killing him.

I streamed it for the first session. They are on break. Defense atty is trying to say AH was targeted from the beginning because he is a celebrity but that he had no motive. He said he liked to go out, drink, smoke pot (talked a lot about pot, even had a room in his house specifically for that) and that Lloyd was the "blunt master." But saying he had no part in killing him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/29/aaron-hernandez-murder-trial-gets-underway/

Bomberg said that a joint with DNA from Hernandez and Lloyd was found near Lloyd’s body, a footprint at the scene matched Hernandez’s sneakers and that surveillance video from Hernandez’s home security system shows Hernandez, Carlos Ortiz and Ernest Wallace returning to Hernandez’s home without Lloyd shortly after the crime allegedly occurred.

well KTDs quote from PFT sure sounds like it should wrap things up pretty quick. They dont have to prove he was the trigger man, just present, on this right? I feel like i remember that from the epic thread.

which means accessory to murder? That's like a few years not life.

which means accessory to murder? That's like a few years not life.

i recall the discussion being that all present could be convicted of 1st degree murder by MA law, regardless, as long as they proved one of them did it. Anyone chime in? Edited by NoSaint

Things not looking good for Aaron. His fiancee is going to testify against him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/10/shayanna-jenkins-to-testify-against-aaron-hernandez/

this title hits it on the head...

immunity OUCH

Hernandez fiancee granted immunity in trial

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• 2 weeks later...