Aaron Hernandez Trial---*Guilty*

Not to be a d!c*, but i thought this was a Bills forum web site. I could care less about this guy. He's not a Bill. Never was a Bill...So why is this even being posted and discussed here?

Well, how much less could you care?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/30/jenkins-admits-to-disposing-of-box-at-hernandezs-request/

Jenkins admits to disposing of box, at Hernandez’s request

CBF

Jenkins admitted that she indeed disposed of the box, but that she doesn’t remember where she disposed of it.

:blush: :blush: :blush:

:blush: :blush: double shame on me for repeating a lie.

In an audio file of her testimony - she clearly stated that she put the box in a dumpster.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

"Sultan pinned the killing on Hernandez's co-defendants, Ernest Wallace and Carlos Ortiz."

They will not like Aaron for shifting the blame to them.

Not much they can do. If he's found not guilty what is the prosecutor going to do to him? He can claim his lawyer made the scenario up.

From what little information is really out there, his lawyers did a terrible job. It's probably hard to do a job when the guy is 99% likely guilty, but the crazed PCP defense sounded like someone devised it when crazed on PCP.

His lawyers are between a rock and a hard place. Loser capital cases suck for defense attorneys.

His lawyers are between a rock and a hard place. Loser capital cases suck for defense attorneys.

They especially suck when a preponderance of the produced exhibits and evidence points to the defendant being guilty. I'm almost 100% certain he's going to jail.

But will it be for 1st degree murder or something else?

CBF

i mean, his defense right now is essentially "my friends did it and i didnt want to but i helped them cover it up every step of the way up until to closing statements here" right? thats a tough sell when they dont even have to prove he shot the gun. its almost conceding guilt in hopes of not getting life.

But will it be for 1st degree murder or something else?

CBF

i mean, his defense right now is essentially "my friends did it and i didnt want to but i helped them cover it up every step of the way up until to closing statements here" right? thats a tough sell when they dont even have to prove he shot the gun. its almost conceding guilt in hopes of not getting life.

In football terminology what Hernandez's lawyer did was throw up a Hail Mary. He knows the best he can do for his client is to try to put enough doubt about who pulled the trigger into the minds of the jurors that Hernandez gets convicted of a crime other than 1st degree murder. I wonder if we might hear from his two buddies at this late hour now that his lawyer tried to throw them under the bus.