EJ Manuel hires Eugene Parker

Rubes

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Sammy is represented by another guy at Relativity. It is the same agency though. The other guy (whose name escapes me) is the guy who was with him at the draft and had his photo taken with Sammy and the head coach of Clemson and others. He also may have flown up to Buffalo after the draft.

Sammy is represented by Parker. Parker doesn't get involved with rookie contracts anymore because the new CBA leaves very little room for negotiation (it's work for his peons now). There is no 5th year option on his rookie deal. We have 3 seasons left on Sammy's contract and I assure you Parker will be heading negotiations.

I don't think too many fans are concerned about EJ's agent.

Its possible EJ was unhappy with his previous agent and simply made a swap to have better representation. But flame away.

Its possible EJ was unhappy with his previous agent and simply made a swap to have better representation. But flame away.

Maybe he is looking for an agency that also has a strong PR team. EJ seems to be pretty harshly criticized and has really not received and type of support at all from the Bills organization. He could you some marketing to get his name/face out to the national audience in a more positive light.

There is no 5th year option on his rookie deal. We have 3 seasons left on Sammy's contract and I assure you Parker will be heading negotiations.

agent.

Wait what? I thought all players in the first 10 had this structure....Sammy is different?

Edit.

Yes there is a fifth as mandated by the CBA unless I am missing something

Edited by plenzmd1

Wait what? I thought all players in the first 10 had this structure....Sammy is different?

Edit.

Yes there is a fifth as mandated by the CBA unless I am missing something

I was under the impression they are all 4-year contracts now.

Byrd, Peters all took the season off (almost) when they didn 't get their way....injuries, m a . This with the coaching of Parker. I would have let Peters sit the three seasons he was signed for.......and Byrd....what a bargain the Saints got....got rid of good pro's to pay for him...and he didn't delivery. Hurt...folks, thats part of the deal...big money better be durible. Same reason Poluzny was a good pass, he was always hurt. Jacksonville would gladly part with him I am told.

Back to EJ........these young QB's are to concerned with the business side...RG3 concerned about his brand...not about whether he can make it in pro football. Signs are he cannot and I am praying the Bills don't bring in that turkey. Manuel the same.....I hope EJ plays well enough to deserve big money, but we haven't seen any of that here yet.

Here are all the guys from Parker's roster that are currently playing and have had some sort of tie to the Bills:

Jairus Byrd

Alex Carrington

Marquis Gray

Stevie Johnson

Marshawn Lynch

EJ Manuel

Sammy Watkins

Not sure if Stevie was with Parker when he re-signed here, but that would be the only example of a player staying with Buffalo. Apparently Jason Peters has moved on as he is not on Parker's website. But we all know how that went.

Im worried to see Watkins up there, but also confident that Whaley will get it done since Watkins will be worth the money.

Stevie was represented by CJ LaBoy I believe.