Marrone interviewing in Denver

YoloinOhio

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good lord Marrone totally blew up his career.....

You can blame the agent but I've always said the agent lined up a job for St. Doug and Marrone blew it by acting totally classless on his way out here.

How hard would it be to opt out, release a statement thanking everyone (even if Marrone hated everyone just pretend... it's a WRITTEN statement!), and focus on the positive going forward?

Marrone acted like a jilted lover

More like the cheating husband who's wife found out and when confronted, he stormed out and disappeared.

Maybe. i have to believe that Sexton knows the story and Marrone didn't just ignore his advice at this point. He's a raging egomaniac and a total assclown, but I'm not convinced he's mentally ill.

Denver probably contacted Doug or his people and told him/them that Kubiak is more or less a done deal, based on "pre-interview" discussions with Kubiak. So no need to come out.

Of course, that won't stop posters here from having fun with it and discussing what an ass monkey Marrone is.

I still maintain the guy is effectively black listed in the NFL however.

Edited by Stopthepain

Denver probably contacted Doug or his people and told him/them that Kubiak is more or less a done deal, based on "pre-interview" discussions with Kubiak. So no need to come out.

Of course, that won't stop posters here from having fun with it and discussing what an ass monkey Marrone is.

Oh, he's an ass monkey alright.

Good and rightfully so.

Oh, he's an ass monkey alright.

Oh yes. I do love, though, how random posters on an anonymous forum like this assume they have an inkling as to how Marrone is operating, and why. You know, b/c they are all making $4 million a year too and understand power politics at high corporate levels.....not.

I'm not defending Marrone in any way, but I assume there is a good reason why this interview was cancelled.

Oh yes. I do love, though, how random posters on an anonymous forum like this assume they have an inkling as to how Marrone is operating, and why. You know, b/c they are all making $4 million a year too and understand power politics at high corporate levels.....not.

I'm not defending Marrone in any way, but I assume there is a good reason why this interview was cancelled.

Then why did he apparently rationalize the cancellation that he wanted to see how Kubiak's interview went? As said before, there is no reasonable rationale for him to cancel the interview, especially given his plummeting reputation.