3. Extend Dareus as highest paid D lineman in the league

4. Extend Glenn at top 8-14 LT money

5. Go get Cutler

6. Say thank you and good-bye to Spiller and Pears

7. Just say good-bye to Lee Smith

8. Go get best available G in FA

9. Make a fair offer to Spikes but don't overpay for a two down LB

10. Draft TE and line depth

Bring in a vet to compete with EJ. Use this year to build up everything BUT QB.

FA Wish List...

- Clint Boling OG

- Jordan Cameron TE

- Chris Culliver CB

Draft...

- O-line

- BPA

We give EJ one more shot, if it flames out we are all in for a QB in 2016 with a stocked roster.

1. Franchise Hughes

2. Sign Searcy - he should be a beast in this D

5. Go get Cutler

And who's going to run the football? Freddie was great but he's certainly done as a feature back. You want to see a heavy diet of Boobie Dixon and Bryce Brown, you got it. Doesn't sound like it's going to have defenses quaking in their boots.

FA Wish List...

- Clint Boling OG

- Jordan Cameron TE

- Chris Culliver CB

Draft...

- O-line

- BPA

We give EJ one more shot, if it flames out we are all in for a QB in 2016 with a stocked roster.

I like the Jordan Cameron idea!

And who's going to run the football? Freddie was great but he's certainly done as a feature back. You want to see a heavy diet of Boobie Dixon and Bryce Brown, you got it. Doesn't sound like it's going to have defenses quaking in their boots.

Spiller is gone. They will bring in a cheaper more dependable option and/or draft someone.

Franchise Hughes? The number would be way too high and does little to insure a long term deal. I seem to value spike more than most people. You just can't have too many good LBs. No thanks to Cutler unless he is released (which won't happen). Other than that, a lot of ood points.

It keeps him from negotiating with the competition. They have plenty of cap space unless they actually get Cutler. Pears salary alone is half of what Hughes will want.

I'm in your camp on Spikes. If he will take a reasonable deal I want him back. Plus that is added insurance for Kiko. Nobody knows what he will be like coming off the knee injury and playing outside.

1. Franchise Hughes

5. Go get Cutler

You're not going to find a TE in the draft that will contribute right away. I think Charles Clay of Miami is the play in FA.

Hughes is good, but no where near worth franchising. Make him a fair offer even a little better than fair, if he'd agree to it, ask him to bring any offer he gets back to Buffalo if he would like to stay here so we'd have the chance to match, if he doesn't take it, so be it. But say no to franchise. You still have three very good DL players, plus some other subs that played well, be better to spread the money around elsewhere.

If the OC ends up being Tressman, can't see Cutler coming here, not that I'd give up much for him anyway.

this! id expect a look at yeldon and hopefully gurney falls in the draft because of the acl injury. a RB is gonna be high on the bills wish list in the draft i think. they were tryna get to hyde in the second round last year

1. Franchise Hughes

5. Go get Cutler

I'd prefer they somehow get Nick Foles away from the Eagles.

I'm so tired with the "bring in a vet to compete" arguments. Why don't we just say to bring in a vet to compete with all 50+ players? We are not FN stupid! Do we have guys that want to win or not? Do we have guys that need development? Sure. The OP missed here. Sorry for those that disagree, but please have a reality check.

With Ryan, and supposedly Roman coming to Buffalo, would you be surprised if the Bills at least look at QB Sanchez,G Colon,RB Powell,WR Crabtree,G iaputi, QB Gabbert?

If they keep Hughes and sign guys like Searcy, Wynn, Bryant, Easely, and Hogan, they aren't going to have a lot of cap space to go after someone like Iupati. Everyone else is possible.

1. Franchise Hughes

5. Go get Cutler

Full court press on the saints for Brees.

Why all the Lee Smith Hate? He can block and catch when thrown to.

As soon as Roman puts pen to paper the first move I make is kick NH down a flight of stairs.

Who?

FA Wish List...

- Clint Boling OG

- Jordan Cameron TE

- Chris Culliver CB

Draft...

- O-line

- BPA

:blink::wacko: um no, that's how we got here.

Don't pay more than 7 maybe 8 for a guy that would have half the stats anywhere and there a quite a few free agents if he doesn't appreciate the cap space we need to win snd sign a guard and a qb $$$. He does fit well and we prob get half the sacks with an addition but we need all dollars for dareus lest you forgot the raiders running on us with Hughes in and the season on the line ..so to speak ..and no pressure on the third and a mile ..I think we can find someone good for 7 mil a year to clean up the mess that the other three make.. I hope he checks his dog and stays if not I here New Orleans had a down year , maybe he can give them a discount .