So,how did the interview with Rex Ryan go ?

HOUSE

I can't find a word mentioned about the interview, does this make sense to you ?

Did the Bills cancel the interview ? It was Thursday right ??

Did we hold this interview in some gas station near the airport ?

I was expecting at least a little news on this...........

Yes, yes, I know.............. he yelled NO out the window to Doug Whaley then drove away.......

Some of us don't live in Buffalo anymore...........

Edited by HOUSE

My guess is they brought some foot models in to distract him when they were talking money.

I just can't imagine anyone thinking rexy is the right guy for buffalo. And vice versa...

I like the idea of (IMO anyway) the best defensive mind in the game paired with this talent on D. Pettine was Rex lite, and he did fine without switching to a 3-4. Rex is a D coach, not a 3-4 coach.

I also love the idea of Trestman as an OC. That would certainly mean no Cutler though!

I still think Rex's #1 choice is SF. That would just be nasty... With those players on D to work with, plus Trestman working with the O, they can/should be right back in the NFC Title picture.

Plus it's the 49ers... a marquee franchise

Edited by TheFunPolice

Went well in ATL

@RapSheet: The #Falcons plan on bringing in finalists for another round of interviews, and my understanding is Rex Ryan will be among them.

@Eric_Branch: Hearing Rex Ryans first choice is #49ers, followed by #Falcons. Whats not known: Whos atop 49ers list.

Edited by YoloinOhio

My guess is they brought some foot models in to distract him when they were talking money.

I just can't imagine anyone thinking rexy is the right guy for buffalo. And vice versa...

Word is, Kim was wearing open toe sandals and Rex just sat there through the interview staring creepily at her feet and mumbling "must have the precious". So probably didnt go well.

Word is, Kim was wearing open toe sandals and Rex just sat there through the interview staring creepily at her feet and mumbling "must have the precious". So probably didnt go well.

Could be she wore those sandals specifically as an incentive for Rex to take the job! ;)

I was expecting at least a sentence from the Buffalo media :cry:

they really can't say unless someone says something to them. Which obviously didn't happen.

81 - 26 ---- combined score from the two Jets/Bills games this year. I know its short term thinking but how did this happen? Kyle Orton's quarterback ratings against the jets were 142 in the first game and 115 in the second game...next highest was 106 against the NE jayvees and average was 87....I would be asking at least some of those questions and listen to the excuses....

went great. ton of laughs. shoulda been there.

that thing. That thing he did with the straw?! Have you ever seen that? And when he got that squirrel, Christ how will we ever describe it to someone!?

Yeah, let's just tell them it went good.

81 - 26 ---- combined score from the two Jets/Bills games this year. I know its short term thinking but how did this happen? Kyle Orton's quarterback ratings against the jets were 142 in the first game and 115 in the second game...next highest was 106 against the NE jayvees and average was 87....I would be asking at least some of those questions and listen to the excuses....

Because Geno Smith sucked in both those games. He three for 3picks in the first 10 minutes.

I'm guessing Pegula wants someone like Rex, Shanahan (or failing that) Reich.

Stars first, alumni second. If he is picking I would expect one of those 3.

Pegula doesn't go small (or what he perceives as small). I think a lot of the other interviews are in case Reich doesn't seem ready and Shanahan and Rex take other offers.