Greg Roman for OC

BillsFanMike

Iupati and Revis!

This would be amazing. !! We will run the ball down your throats all day, throw it when needed, and you won't gain a yard on the D. In this scenario, I'd draft a TE and RB in RD 2 and 3 in some order.

You'd think but his role was much more expanded in B-Lo.

But, he had Gore ahead of him in San Fran. With all respect to FJax, Gore is one of the best all time. ANd Dixon played less when Fjax was back. I expect to see another RB via the draft and a trio of Freddie, Dixon and new RB.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be amazing. !! We will run the ball down your throats all day, throw it when needed, and you won't gain a yard on the D. In this scenario, I'd draft a TE and RB in RD 2 and 3 in some order.

But, he had Gore ahead of him in San Fran. With all respect to FJax, Gore is one of the best all time. ANd Dixon played less when Fjax was back. I expect to see another RB via the draft and a trio of Freddie, Dixon and new RB.

Well Frank Gore is a free agent. Just sayin' .... And yes, he's 31, but he's younger than Fred. And he finished 2014 with the following 2 games:

26 carries, 158 yards (vs. Chargers)

25 carries, 144 yards (vs. Cardinals)

Edited by The Frankish Reich

I think everyone agrees that they need fresh legs at the RB position. Spiller is not the guy to for Romans attack. Fred Jackson is our Frank Gore. So who will be our Carlos Hyde?

If we get decent blocking, I have no problem with Fred/Spiller/Brown/Boobie

Well Frank Gore is a free agent. Just sayin' .... And yes, he's 31, but he's younger than Fred. And he finished 2014 with the following 2 games:

26 carries, 158 yards (vs. Chargers)

25 carries, 144 yards (vs. Cardinals)

RB's are a dime a dozen. If you want a RB, just draft one and fix the o-line.

Yeah i live in the bay area, and everyone was talking about him getting fired for the duration of the season. It doesnt help that Kaep is pretty bad, but honestly ej is worse...

Who was responsible for Kaep going from SB to NFCC championship to out of the playoffs?

RB's are a dime a dozen. If you want a RB, just draft one and fix the o-line.

depends on what you are asking them to do. Yes I would be fine to draft one but rookie RBs can have fumble and blocking issues, and some struggle with nfl play books. Gotta get a good one - I don't care if it's a UDFA but better be sure you scouted well imo.

Who was responsible for Kaep going from SB to NFCC championship to out of the playoffs?

Same two guys who were responsible for him going from totally raw 2nd round Nevada Las Vegas QB to incredible backup to playoff star to beating out a 13-3 guy to Super Bowl QB.

You wouldn't want that trajectory for EJ or any other Bills QB?

Same two guys who were responsible for him going from totally raw 2nd round Nevada Las Vegas QB to incredible backup to playoff star to beating out a 13-3 guy to Super Bowl QB.

You wouldn't want that trajectory for EJ or any other Bills QB?

Well, what happened this year? That's some trajectory--straight up and straight down.

And Kaep is better at base than EJ.

Took the idiot Jerry Jones forever to figure it out, but he finally figured it out. I guess better late than never.

O-LINE FIXES EVERYTHING. Fixes your QB play. Fixes your running game. And even helps the defense.

Is it a coincidence that the Cowboys dominated us in the Super Bowl with that o-line? Is it a coincidence that the Cowboys have the NFL's leading rusher this year with this o-line? Is it a coincidence that Romo is having the best season of his career this year? Is it a coincidence that the Cowboys are playing this well, deep into the playoffs?

Fix this o-line before we fix our QB issues. 2 Guards and a RT. Fix it.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

Well, what happened this year? That's some trajectory--straight up and straight down.

And Kaep is better at base than EJ.

Chances are better that he hit his ceiling and the fact he couldnt throw accurate passes consistently from the pocket hurt him rather than Harbaugh and Roman suddenly becoming stupid.

Chances are better that he hit his ceiling and the fact he couldnt throw accurate passes consistently from the pocket hurt him rather than Harbaugh and Roman suddenly becoming stupid.

Agreed. Never been a huge Kaep fan. He's not accurate and has terrible poker presence (most sacks in the league. He's overhyped because of his mobility and their success which should falls more upon the coaching staff than it does hm.

I actually hope they keep Hackett in the building .. Some of his play design on the scripted plays in the first quarter were good .

He just was a terrible game manager , bad at adjustments and a bad play caller that didn't consider his personnel properly .

Doesn't mean he wasn't a good strategist or play designer . He may be a good oc after ten years just not learning on the job to not telegraph runs or do what Dallas just did . Hanging their season on a jump ball on 4th and two .. Ridiculous . Even if it was one on one it's like getting baited to call stupid . I won't bet on a coin flip .