Good, now we can start EJ and sit down this clown Orton.

Tipster19

He lost the game for us? While I agree he didn't help, it certainly wasn't all on KO.

Our "world class defense" get the **** beat out of them by the !@#$ing raiders.

because they were gassed and we lost two key players ?

and yes it sure was

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Might as well. Season is over now. Regardless of next week, they need to draft a QB (bookended by offensive linemen) and bring in another option via free agency.

I think might as well is not a fairly thought out response. Be careful with that thinking N S ; )

Cant score points, can't move the ball consistently, can't show any balls going for it on 4th and 1 from near midfield...its the same problems for two straight years...one or two drives a game and the rest are 3-5 plays and punt...

Come on, Steve. The offense went 6 straight 3 and outs and failed to move the ball for 3 quarters while the defense suffered injuries to two of its best players.

This wasn't on the defense. They played hard. This was squarely on the coaches and Mr. "I'm a huge vagina" Orton. The guy should be walking home.

You're right. In just pissed.

We need to address the QB position soon.

There is absolutely no way EJ can over throw/underthrow receivers more than Orton. None. There were stretches today when it seriously looked like Orton couldn't thrown the ball 4yds with accuracy.

the pass to Hogan on 3r and 1 was pathetic. He had time and went immediately to the guy clearing space.

Orton was not that bad today. He missed a few throws for sure, but he hit a bunch as well. However, I actually would welcome putting EJ in next week to further progress the inevitible departure of our #1 draft choice flop. Others, need to see, once again, how bad he is. Better yet, put in the full playbook, and lets see how he does with that.....instead of the coddled partial book he operated with earlier. Now, we also need a new O coordinator...despite Marrones comments this past week about blaming himself. If Hackett isn't gone, Marrone needs to go also. Marrone, if he is smart, will kick himself upstairs become a true head coach, and turn over the O to somebody who knows what to do. I am thinking we might be able to get Trestman from the Bears, we could do a lot worse. If Marrone won't agree to do something like that, Whaley needs to get rid of Marrone. I have seen enough....Hackett or Hackett/Marrone has produced two bad offenses.....need another designer who knows the NFL game. Success at Syracuse apparently doesn't translate to the pro's.

There is absolutely no way EJ can over throw/underthrow receivers more than Orton. None. There were stretches today when it seriously looked like Orton couldn't thrown the ball 4yds with accuracy.

EJ can't even get the ball in the same ZIP code on longer throws......I watched from the stands these last two years.....what games are you watching?

I actually don't see Marrone starting EJ......for 1 reason........

If EJ goes out there and actually does play very well and the the Bills win (long shot, I know), everyone will be on Marrone for not playing him sooner, especially with just how terrible Orton has been over the last couple of months for the most part.

Marrone decided to go with Orton and was going to sink or swim with him for the rest of the year. He chose his guy. If the guy he benched goes out there, after not playing for 13 weeks or whatever and beats the Cheatriots* after the way Orton has played for so long now, Marrone will look like more of a fool than he already does. So, if he plays Orton and loses in much the same way we always do, nobody will have a chance to see if Manuel actually learned anything over the last few months......