Good, now we can start EJ and sit down this clown Orton.

Tipster19

Doug's time wasn't truncated like Manuel's was. He wasn't benched. Marrone got his way, he made the big boy decisions, it's his offense and he owns how ridiculously awful it is. This offense looks so much worse than it did last year. Shouldn't an offense be getting better a year later especially when you add in a Sammy Watkins and a real RT to the mix???????

Doug's stupid and that gives me real hope that Manuel is a real franchise QB.

Or maybe Doug is smart and EJ does in fact suck. Has that ever crossed your mind? Nobody anywhere other than here, TBD has ever thought EJ was going to be good. Why do you think EJ is going to be good? Just because he was drafted in the 1st round does not equal NFL success ya know.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Putting down Carr by calling him a Dalton type. I would take a Dalton over EJ any day.If Dalton was our QB this year with this defense,do you really believe that the Bills would not already be a lock for the playoffs? Dalton > EJ, Dalton > Orton.Give me a Dalton type.

Carr may never be a top 5 QB, but he is good enough to get this Bills team into the playoffs playing in his rookie year. EJ has been with the Bills two seasons now and has shown just how ready he is to take the Bills to the playoffs. Carr has shown his skills and earned his coach's confidence on a horrible team his first year, and is still the starter. EJ has stunk it up repeatly on the Bills over two seasons and has failed to earn his coach's confidence enough to even start over "train wreck Orton". Do you really believe Orton > Carr? If the Bill's believe that this year Orton > EJ, who would be starting this year if Carr was a BIll?

Carr has won 3 games in 15 starts. EJ has won 6 in 14, one loss is the Cleveland game last year & 2 occurred when he left the field with a lead (NE & ATL).

And it's not a knock on Carr. But it gets annoying how folks overreacting to every game. Carr has had good and bad moments as a rookie as EJ did. They both are unfinished products.

Carr has won 3 games in 15 starts. EJ has won 6 in 14, one loss is the Cleveland game last year & 2 occurred when he left the field with a lead (NE & ATL).

And it's not a knock on Carr. But it gets annoying how folks overreacting to every game. Carr has had good and bad moments as a rookie as EJ did. They both are unfinished products.

Oh jeez. QBs are not starting pitchers. And for chrissake, even in MLB wins are less valued as any sort of indicator. I strongly recommend not saying that QBs "win" games - it's representative of the dumbing down of QB analysis. Teddy Bridgewater's "winning" percentage this past Sunday was .000, yet he was 19-26 for 259 yards, 2 TDs, and 1 INT (114.1 rating). Newsflash--the Vikes didn't lose because of him.

Or maybe Doug is smart and EJ does in fact suck. Has that ever crossed your mind? Nobody anywhere other than here, TBD has ever thought EJ was going to be good. Why do you think EJ is going to be good? Just because he was drafted in the 1st round does not equal NFL success ya know.

I'd like to see you give a list of the NFL head coaches that you think Doug Marrone is smarter than.

As for your second question...I already said that since I think Doug Marrone is a stupid coach, that makes me think EJ Manuel is probably a great QB.

Oh jeez. QBs are not starting pitchers. And for chrissake, even in MLB wins are less valued as any sort of indicator. I strongly recommend not saying that QBs "win" games - it's representative of the dumbing down of QB analysis. Teddy Bridgewater's "winning" percentage this past Sunday was .000, yet he was 19-26 for 259 yards, 2 TDs, and 1 INT (114.1 rating). Newsflash--the Vikes didn't lose because of him.

Nice