$15 Minimum Wage Battle Moves To Other Industries

Tiberius

All this and he has time to be on this site ALL DAY LONG!!

Yeah the same ATMs that run out of cash or the check and cash deposit stations that get jammed on a Sunday afternoon and advise you to see a customer service representative.These machines are just not reliable and any fool that deposits cash in these kiosks deserves to learn the hard lesson that will be doled out.I personally would leave any bank that leaned heavily during normal business hours on this "technology".Any voice component drive through wouldn't get my business either.

Never once had an ATM screw up a check deposit. Have had, on at least 4 separate occassions, a major bank mess up a check deposit in the past 2 years. 3 times checks 'vanished;' the other, the cash that was deposited with the checks disappeared. Saving the deposit slip that showed the cash saved me quite a bit of money.

ATM's are far superior to AT's.

When you libs cry again about wages, and then cry again about how we should open our borders for illegal aliens, please get a grip on this: of the 11.3 million illegal immigrants in the US, 8.1M are on payrolls while over 9M Americans were out of work during the same time period. And there were almost 2M more illegal immigrants living here than there were unemployed Americans.

Imagine if we went after businesses that hired illegals the way we go after companies who call out Planned Parenthood as traffickers of baby parts.

Imagine if we went after these businesses like we go after a Sarah Palin email.

Imagine if we went after these businesses like the IRS going after conservative voices.

Imagine if we went after these businesses like we go after a police officer who shot someone in self defense.

Just imagine.

All this and he has time to be on this site ALL DAY LONG!!

Yeah the same ATMs that run out of cash or the check and cash deposit stations that get jammed on a Sunday afternoon and advise you to see a customer service representative.These machines are just not reliable and any fool that deposits cash in these kiosks deserves to learn the hard lesson that will be doled out.I personally would leave any bank that leaned heavily during normal business hours on this "technology".Any voice component drive through wouldn't get my business either.

I bet the rest of you are laughing your asses off.

Waiting to see what I do to this guy, and thanking God it's not you?

Amirite?

I bet the rest of you are laughing your asses off.

Amirite?

Partially right. There's not much of anything that can be said to make me laugh any harder than I already am, but feel free to give it a shot.

It never occurred to me to give you a second thought.

Well of course not: you already think you're the undisputed PPP Heavy Weight Champion, and nothing I will ever do will sway you from that.

Thus, your focus is always on what you're going to do to clowns like this, and never on what I am.

It's the same reason you constantly ruin my antics with your "head of the class" routine.

Well of course not: you already think you're the undisputed PPP Heavy Weight Champion, and nothing I will ever do will sway you from that.

Thus, your focus is always on what you're going to do to clowns like this, and never on what I am.

It's the same reason you constantly ruin my antics with your "head of the class" routine.

No, I wasn't going to do anything to this clown. I hadn't given him a second thought, either. I hadn't even given myself a second thought.

Democrats are divided on how much to lift the nation’s minimum wage, an issue that has long united the party.

Presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) is pushing to raise the federal wage from its current $7.25 an hour to $15. But budget experts warn such a hike could eliminate millions of U.S. jobs.

Now I'm nervous.A guy with nothing on his mind and nothing to do all day that has an insecurity complex to boot is threatening me! I don't mind a troll like Greggy and a clown like DC Tom but this guy could be truly dangerous.Never been threatened before. :o

Now I'm nervous.A guy with nothing on his mind and nothing to do all day that has an insecurity complex to boot is threatening me! I don't mind a troll like Greggy and a clown like DC Tom but this guy could be truly dangerous.Never been threatened before. :o

That should earn you an 8 paragraph thrashing before the end of the day.

Edited by keepthefaith

No, I wasn't going to do anything to this clown. I hadn't given him a second thought, either. I hadn't even given myself a second thought.

See ,Tom is smart enough not to get involved with directing threats against people.What OC did is prove if you give a fool enough rope they will hang themselves.Calls were made today and knocks are coming soon.

See ,Tom is smart enough not to get involved with directing threats against people.What OC did is prove if you give a fool enough rope they will hang themselves.Calls were made today and knocks are coming soon.

What the !@#$ are you talking about?

(Rhetorical question. I actually don't care what you're talking about.)

Tom this is what i was talking about.I always knew it was illegal to threaten someone however I found out today that when you threaten someone over an internet connection it's a Federal crime.

What part of "Rhetorical question. I actually don't care what you're talking about" did you not understand, blockhead?

:lol:

Nothing I could say to Gatorboy is beyond the pale.

You are correct sir at least in these forums because in my opinion the moderators simply don't do their job to allow such a statement to stand.However I would argue that the cowards here would all refrain from this stuff if they were standing in front of the person they were addressing.

You are correct sir at least in these forums because in my opinion the moderators simply don't do their job to allow such a statement to stand.However I would argue that the cowards here would all refrain from this stuff if they were standing in front of the person they were addressing.

Yes you're so right. We'd be so afraid and shaking in our boots to call people like you a dumbass to your face. :rolleyes:

Yes you're so right. We'd be so afraid and shaking in our boots to call people like you a dumbass to your face. :rolleyes:

I know you would! But we both know you like to insult from afar.It works well when you are trash and have a big mouth while being a coward at the same time.

is very wide right issuing challenges to call him a dumbass to his face? this thread is growing to be legendary

No challenges being issued.It's been my experience that when you spend valuable time dealing with people who sleep till noon and have nothing to lose you don't accomplish anything. Your kind and many others will ALWAYS trip themselves up and I can get more satisfaction watching that happen.Now go check on that microwave taco.Done with this thread.

Gatorman's either a troll, so not even a real person, or he's a complete waste of skin. In any case, he talks enough **** to warrant anything that comes his way. Plus, BBC is an inside board joke from before your time.

And I'm sure if faced with you in person everyone would be shitting themselves with fear.

Edited by Rob's House

Gatorman's either a troll, so not even a real person, or he's a complete waste of skin. In any case, he talks enough **** to warrant anything that comes his way. Plus, BBC is an inside board joke from before your time.

And I'm sure if faced with you in person everyone would be shitting themselves with fear.

I know if I saw a human sized ass with a hat on walking down the streets I would probably **** myself.

No challenges being issued.It's been my experience that when you spend valuable time dealing with people who sleep till noon and have nothing to lose you don't accomplish anything. Your kind and many others will ALWAYS trip themselves up and I can get more satisfaction watching that happen.Now go check on that microwave taco.Done with this thread.

I like the way you portray those who disagree with you as complete losers and then run away from the thread. Bravo.

You're pathetic. you know nothing about any of us but yet feel the need to generalize with ridiculous comments and lies to make your pathetic existence feel worthwhile. If you knew what half of us do for a living on this board you'd run away with your tail between your legs like the sad little person you are.

If you're time is that valuable why bother posting here at all? Oh that's right because your time really isn't that valuable.

I know you would! But we both know you like to insult from afar.It works well when you are trash and have a big mouth while being a coward at the same time.

And I missed all this, because I was busy all day helping to close a $30M contract.

But thanks for the fries.

Keep up this nonsense and you'll find out how it feels to really get your ass handed to you. Are you also saying Darin doesn't do his job? Yes, you just might be done with this thread.

Company Copes With Backlash Against The Raise That Roared

As I read this article, it dawned on me that Price wouldn't be so FUBAR'ed if he just changed his salary structure privately.

But he didn't. Despite his comments that "He wasn’t thinking about the current political clamor over low wages or the growing gap between rich and poor," his carried the flag proudly.

And in the end, as predictable as a progressive turning a losing argument into a fight about skin color, doing something just because it feels good and sounds good doesn't mean jackschitt, which is why our country struggles for any real work while the takers have never been busier doing so little for so much free stuff.

What few outsiders realized, however, was how much turmoil all the hoopla was causing at the company itself. To begin with, Gravity was simply unprepared for the onslaught of emails, Facebook posts and phone calls. The attention was thrilling, but it was also exhausting and distracting. And with so many eyes focused on the firm, some hoping to witness failure, the pressure has been intense.

More troubling, a few customers, dismayed by what they viewed as a political statement, withdrew their business. Others, anticipating a fee increase — despite repeated assurances to the contrary — also left. While dozens of new clients, inspired by Mr. Price’s announcement, were signing up, those accounts will not start paying off for at least another year. To handle the flood, he has already had to hire a dozen additional employees — now at a significantly higher cost — and is struggling to figure out whether more are needed without knowing for certain how long the bonanza will last.

Two of Mr. Price’s most valued employees quit, spurred in part by their view that it was unfair to double the pay of some new hires while the longest-serving staff members got small or no raises. Some friends and associates in Seattle’s close-knit entrepreneurial network were also piqued that Mr. Price’s action made them look stingy in front of their own employees.

Company Copes With Backlash Against The Raise That Roared

As I read this article, it dawned on me that Price wouldn't be so FUBAR'ed if he just changed his salary structure privately.

But he didn't. Despite his comments that "He wasn’t thinking about the current political clamor over low wages or the growing gap between rich and poor," his carried the flag proudly.

And in the end, as predictable as a progressive turning a losing argument into a fight about skin color, doing something just because it feels good and sounds good doesn't mean jackschitt, which is why our country struggles for any real work while the takers have never been busier doing so little for so much free stuff.

You mean, when you make decisions on emotion over reason, without considering the possible outcomes, bad things can happen?

No, that can't be true. Everyone knows "you have to pass it to know what's in it."

I'm in the hospital now recovering from a total knee joint replacement I had on Monday. I just passed a stool for the first time post-op and don't want to know what's in it. But I did notice it was pretty far to the right in the bowl.

I'm in the hospital now recovering from a total knee joint replacement I had on Monday. I just passed a stool for the first time post-op and don't want to know what's in it. But I did notice it was pretty far to the right in the bowl.

Nanker,keep the faith! Everybody I know who has had that done has been very happy with the results once it heals.

A word of advice: pay no attention to the Bills' QB situation. Wouldn't want to undo the results of that surgery with a sudden knee-jerk reaction...