Toronto series is over. IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!&#33

papazoid

As for the Bills-In-Toronto series, the Pegulas are ready to end it.

"We're working on that right now," Kim said. "We want all the home games to be played in Buffalo, so we're working through that. I think it's close, but nothing's been finalized. But that is our intent."

http://pro32.ap.org/article/bills-owners-commit-new-home

Edited by papazoid

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That probably means one game a year in London.

You're partly right, you grumpy old man, you. The Bills will likely have at least one London game in the next two years because every team has to go once. Only question will it be a home or road game?

Glad to see the Pegulas saw this as the abomination--the slap in the face of Buffalo fans that it has from day one and their first act was to undue this nonsense.

It is just one benefit of having an owner who doesn't have to grab for money, no matter the "cost"....

at first I said this as a joke considering they tend to not play division games in London. However....

@BrianCoz: Miami Herald reported Jets at Dolphins next year will be in London #nyj

Peter King said about a month ago that the Bills are rumored to be playing in one of the 5 London games next year. There is a thread on it somewhere. I hope that it is a road game but either way I am looking forward to making the trip.