So how would you like having a Ford Field in downtown Buffalo?

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reviews of ford field seem to be overwhelmingly positive

I saw jeremy white tweet today that he has heard pegula has his heart set on an open air stadium.

No idea the validity of the statement but it was the first I've heard of anything of the sort

I'm all for a dome as long as it's retractable and open for every game regardless of weather because football is meant to be played outdoors. They can close it for protection from the elements and NCAA Tournament.

I like Detroits stadium a lot better then the ones in Dallas and Indy. Arizonas is cool simply because the field moves outside

Edited by Max997

When you think about some of the best stadiums, most historic in the NFL, who do you think about? Soldier field, Lambau, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, KC? Even Raider nation.

If we build a retractable stadium, that is a fair compromise. I would hate to lose Buffalo's character. We haven't had a storm like this in 40 years, nd we have not filled the stadium not because of the weather, but because we haven't had a winning product in 15 years.

We had no problems filling a bigger stadium (prior to renovations when we wnpent from 82,000 to 73,000) in our playoff years.

I'm cool with a retractable stadium as we get to choose when we want open vs. closed. It would also be even louder than now which is saying something.

Watching the game today made me think about watching the Bills indoors in the future. How would that sit with you?

The only benefit to a dome in Buffalo is a superbowl is guaranteed to being played here. I don't see any other benefit but to appease casual football fans since there was a big snow storm in Buffalo in which a dome wouldn't matter anyways.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever