Bills to play Cleveland where ?

papazoid

There is nothing we don't already know in this story. In fact it's the writer making the leap that RWS won't be ready in time. I assume the warm weather will melt a lot of the snow this week.

6' of snow isn't going to melt in a week and once it starts, it's going to be even more difficult to shovel.

freeze, thaw, freeze, thaw, freeze.

Yeah it will make it harder to move once that cycle starts ... ice is harder to remove than show.

Edited by A Dog Named Kelso

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may not be only this weekend's game that is affected by the storm. Brandon left open the possibility that The Ralph wouldn't be ready Nov. 30 when the Bills are scheduled to host the Cleveland Browns.

It's going to be a full-on effort by our stadium operations crew and everyone involved here at One Bills Drive to get the facility ready for next week, he said. There's an enormous amount of snow to be removed and there's a lot of work to be done.

It's also possible the Bills could be forced to move their entire operations next week to a facility where they could practice.

That's something that's also in play, Brandon said. Not only with preparation for this game and playing this game, but obviously what may be in play for next week. That could be a potential to go off site and practice somewhere if our facility is just not operational.

http://www.buffalone...etroit-20141120

I would actually like it if they moved the game. Hell move the green bay game too. Then as season ticket holders we would get a credit for next years season tickets. This season is over as far as playoffs are concerned so who care where they play the game. Play it in Iceland for all I care.

I would actually like it if they moved the game. Hell move the green bay game too. Then as season ticket holders we would get a credit for next years season tickets. This season is over as far as playoffs are concerned so who care where they play the game. Play it in Iceland for all I care.

5-5. Better throw in the towel.

5-5. Better throw in the towel.

You know the Bills fans motto. We will get em next year.

On a different subject I don't see why they cancelled the UB games this week. My office is about 2 miles away from the campus & they litterally got probably 2 inches of snow. You could see grass in some places.

Wow that's a lot of snow. I don't think they'll ever be able to play there again

So, we are moving to Los Angeles after all?

This would never happen to them, even if they had a real stadium (but no one would be there to see it).

Let's all calm down with this doom and gloom regarding the Cleveland game.

It's going to get a lot warmer in WNY in the days ahead and things are going to melt. The whole situation might look a lot better by mid-week next week.

At least I hope so.

it is very likely the ralph will not be ready for next sundays cleveland game

The Buffalo Bills Stadium Is Buried In 6 Feet Of Snow — And It Might Be Weeks Before They Can Play NFL Games There

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/buffalo-bills-stadium-buried-6-143453695.html

New Orleans. That's the only dome team playing away that weekend.

Edited by JTSP

You know the Bills fans motto. We will get em next year.

On a different subject I don't see why they cancelled the UB games this week. My office is about 2 miles away from the campus & they litterally got probably 2 inches of snow. You could see grass in some places.

The KSU players bus did an end around the snow but the equipment truck driver decides to right through it. :doh:

You have no idea how upset I am having UB football, basketball and Sabres hockey all cancelled today. It was a day of and I was really looking forward to a day of drinking and rooting for the home teams.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

The KSU players bus did an end around the snow but the equipment truck driver decides to right through it. :doh:

You have no idea how upset I am having UB football, basketball and Sabres hockey all cancelled today. It was a day of and I was really looking forward to a day of drinking and rooting for the home teams.

That does stink and the Bulls football got screwed in this.

Brandon: Plan remains to return to 1 Bills Dr.

The operations staff at One Bills Drive is hard at work clearing the snow from the stadium and surrounding campus as they work to get the facility ready for the Bills’ next home game at Ralph Wilson stadium in eight days against the Browns. At this point, Bills team President Russ Brandon says the plan to play at home next week is still in place.

“I’ve had reports throughout the course of the day. So far everything is progressing nicely,” said Brandon Saturday evening. “We haven’t had any speed bumps come along that we weren’t anticipating at this point. So our plan is to play on Monday, get on a plane, go back to Buffalo, start preparing on the short week for the Browns and hopefully play at Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday.

Brandon: Tues. is when we’ll make decisions

Bills team President Russ Brandon provided an update on the state of planning for next week’s home game against the Browns and whether they will conduct their normal practice schedule in what will be another shortened week.

With Buffalo playing Monday night in Detroit, they’ll have one less day to prepare for the Browns, making it the third week their practice planning has been compressed. At this point in time however, it doesn’t appear as though they’ll need to incorporate travel into their practice schedule.

Shovelers working around the clock at the Ralph

With the travel ban lifted and the Jets game moved to Detroit, shovelers are needed at Ralph Wilson Stadium to begin preparation for next weekend.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz