Bills awarded TE MarQueis Gray from Vikings

YoloinOhio

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He could have and should have lowered the boom on the first big gainer for an extra 1-5 yards but I liked the speed and athleticism. After those two plays that worked so well I fully expect us to never see him the rest of the year" because other teams may expect it.

we said the same thing, hey nice run buddy, but never ever ever ever run out of bounds when you weigh 240.

he needs to watch some freddy jax tape.

Doesn't this seem like something the patriots do against us?! A no name player who is an h-back-fullback-TE-WR combo that the team signed less than 2 weeks ago blows you up for 2 huge plays and 25% of the opponent's offense?

Does anyone else feel like bills fans and Browns fans should get together in Erie in the off season to commiserate over some beer?

Go Bills.

Edited by BillsBackersChicago

maybe lack of contact will sucker db's into a false sense of security, and than boom, boom out goes the lights, but seriously coaches will fix that issue before next game, after all he's only been on the roster a week, game film review is important key

Bills and Browns fans sharing a drink together, is like a combined family reunion of the Hatfield's and McCoy's, that dog just won't hunt :death::thumbdown:

maybe lack of contact will sucker db's into a false sense of security, and than boom, boom out goes the lights, but seriously coaches will fix that issue before next game, after all he's only been on the roster a week, game film review is important key

Bills and Browns fans sharing a drink together, is like a combined family reunion of the Hatfield's and McCoy's, that dog just won't hunt :death::thumbdown:

When Browns were out of a team the Bills made them right at home. I remember Browns fans buying me beers to thank "me" for hospitality.

My concern is that he should have trucked Leonhard on both plays and left critical yardage on the field (who knows, he might have gone to the house). A TE that shies away from contact on the field could be why this guy has circumnavigated the NFL. I hope I'm wrong, but those plays looked a bit kitty at the end. He's wearing Rosie's number, and Rosie NEVER shied away from the big hit.

A Rosie Leaks reference - loved that guy!

Loved the call to go to him on 3rd and short, perhaps Hackett's brightest point of the afternoon.

The was the brightest point of Hackett's NFL career. Great play call at the perfect time.

Nice pickup F.O. Nice!

It was great today to read all the comments (jokes) about the signing. Jokesters, have a seat. Your crow is ready.

Well, he has nowhere to go but down now, ay? But for now, everyone knows your name. Next, how to pronounce it correctly but that will come with time. :D

I was wondering if anyone noticed the plays by Gray. He looks like he could be a useful weapon. Eventually they had to find someone better than Chandler. Watching Chandler is like watching ground hogs day. Catch the ball, someone chops his legs and down he goes. At least Gray can move the ball a bit after the catch. He had a nice game.

I was wondering if anyone noticed the plays by Gray. He looks like he could be a useful weapon. Eventually they had to find someone better than Chandler. Watching Chandler is like watching ground hogs day. Catch the ball, someone chops his legs and down he goes. At least Gray can move the ball a bit after the catch. He had a nice game.

i think there is a role for both Chandler and Gray. Gray can make more athletic plays but Chandler has finally shown up in the red zone.

Hilarious that I am listening to Fred Jackson's segment on WGR right now and they just asked him "who is MarQuiese Gray?" And Fred answered "I don't know."