Bills awarded TE MarQueis Gray from Vikings

YoloinOhio

He could have and should have lowered the boom on the first big gainer for an extra 1-5 yards but I liked the speed and athleticism. After those two plays that worked so well I fully expect us to never see him the rest of the year" because other teams may expect it.

and it was against little midget Leonhard but after watching the play, he was protecting the ball and satisfied with the play.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they passed on him again. I wonder if this was a payback game. It sure looked like it. Welcome to the Bills dude.

And I learned that his first name is pronounced "Marcus." Which seems like an awfully complicated way to go if you want to call your son Marcus (no apostrophe needed!) But he looks like a good athlete who may find a position with the Bills, so I'm all for giving him playing time.

and it was against little midget Leonhard but after watching the play, he was protecting the ball and satisfied with the play.

A "midget" who is still playing well in the league even if he does go team to team.

And the spelling of MarQueis comes from old French; remember it from an old interview.

His children are similarly named MarZell and MarShawn.