Updated: The AFC Playoff Picture

Yup. That Houston game is going to come back to haunt us.

You could pick any of the games...We were winning against KC going into the 4th QTR. WE gave up two TDs there.

We were winning against Miami at Half time and we fumble the ball in their end zone.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have thrown away several games we really needed, and it is unlikely that we can overcome that.

But what matters is that we are 6-5, and 10-6 very likely gets us into the playoffs, and there are actually some reasonable scenarios where we get in at 9-7.

All that matters now is getting to 7-5 and letting some of the other things play out. There are a lot of head to heads ahead of us, and it doesn't take one or two specific scenarios to get us in. Keep the hunt alive one week at a time.

We have thrown away several games we really needed, and it is unlikely that we can overcome that.

But what matters is that we are 6-5, and 10-6 very likely gets us into the playoffs, and there are actually some reasonable scenarios where we get in at 9-7.

All that matters now is getting to 7-5 and letting some of the other things play out. There are a lot of head to heads ahead of us, and it doesn't take one or two specific scenarios to get us in. Keep the hunt alive one week at a time.

Yup. It's all we have left, but it's fun to still be alive past Thanksgiving for once. Even if it's on life support.

Besides Cleveland, it looks like the rest of the AFC north is going to beat up on each other. San Diego's remaining schedule looks rough.

I heard on M&M I think where along with the tough schedule Rivers isn't playing at the top of his game.

The AFC North needs to beat each other up for the Bills to stand the huge odds against them, and - the Bills sched isn't a cake walk.,

Besides Cleveland, it looks like the rest of the AFC north is going to beat up on each other. San Diego's remaining schedule looks rough.

Just as our does...@Den and @NE is killer enough. At least we get Green Bay at home.

What will help is that (barring any ties) Baltimore, San Diego, & Kansas City will each lose at least once, Miami has two tough games (Bal and @NE), Pittsburgh still has Cincy twice, and Cleveland has @Indy. This thing is still wide open. Right now, unless the Bills pull off an upset at Denver (who has shown they can be beaten) and beat Green Bay, we're looking at season #15 at home watching the playoffs.

Edited by BuffaloWings

@Ajbisons

Are the #Bills really still in the Wild Card hunt? Here's the rest of their schedule compared to their competition

B3Sf83zCAAI9M1c.jpg

8 teams, 3 slots (AFCN champ + 2 WCs) -- just about anything is still in play. My prediction after next week:

CIN 8-3-1

KC 7-5

SD 7-5

BAL 8-4

PIT 7-5

CLE 7-5

MIA 7-5

BUF 7-5

Tied for the final WC spot with 4 games to go? Who among us wouldn't have signed up for that in September?

I still say the Bills can beat Denver. I like our chances vs. Denver much more than I do vs. Green Bay. If this defense keeps playing like it has, we can seriously disrupt Peyton Manning and though he's still awesome, he's not the same QB he was 10yrs ago. The offense would have to play much better though.

I still say the Bills can beat Denver. I like our chances vs. Denver much more than I do vs. Green Bay. If this defense keeps playing like it has, we can seriously disrupt Peyton Manning and though he's still awesome, he's not the same QB he was 10yrs ago. The offense would have to play much better though.

Denver is supremely talented but they have been anything but dominant over the past month...it's becoming less of an anomaly and more of a pattern. Buffalo's defense is the real deal -- much better than I ever hoped for going into the season.

You think Pittsburgh loses to New Orleans at home?

I highly doubt it. New Orleans blows.

Yes, I agree, New Orleans is not good -- which is why they will beat Pittsburgh. Just a gut feeling; the Steelers of recent past have lost such games consistently.

Yes, I agree, New Orleans is not good -- which is why they will beat Pittsburgh. Just a gut feeling; the Steelers of recent past have lost such games consistently.

I refuse to count on help from any :censored: NFC South team. :lol:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Denver is supremely talented but they have been anything but dominant over the past month...it's becoming less of an anomaly and more of a pattern. Buffalo's defense is the real deal -- much better than I ever hoped for going into the season.

especially if we can get some wind, cold and snow the Sunday we play them. Dont care if the game is in Denver, weather can make it away field advantage for us.