Updated: The AFC Playoff Picture

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least. No way to win the East. Pats just too good. 11-5 to make playoffs. Have a bad feeling about this.

Still half the season left. Gronk is due to go out for the season sometime within the next few weeks. I still think 10 wins will be enough. I hope so, anyway!!

marrone didnt have the balls to pull EJ at halftime or we win that game

It would be pretty unprecedented to pull an uninjured QB at halftime of a game your team is winning.

Marrone made a very ballsy call at the appropriate time.

took a look at the Chargers schedule and they are in for a nightmare 2nd half. As of now, I thin Pitt takes their division title so let's hope Balt slips a tad. I think we can take the Browns out of the race with a victory (as they are in a brutal division). I was not even thinking about the fins as a threat but wow, does that Thursday night game have huge implications. If the Bills can beat KC, Fins and Cleveland, I believe WC spot is theirs. It's a tall order but this is going to be one emotional month!

The Bills are sitting in the 8th seed in the AFC at the moment. In the next 4 weeks they play the 6th, 7th and 9th seeds (and the Jets). 3 of those 4 games are at RWS. They need to take at least 3 of 4 to have a shot at the playoffs. It's the biggest a month of football for the Bills in 15-20 years. It's go time!!

If the Bills lose to the Chiefs they will have to beat the Dolphins, Jets, Browns, Packers and Raiders to get to 10 wins because we all know that the chances are great they will lose to both the Broncos and Pats.

Also, the chances of them not losing one game against the Dolphins, Browns or Packers are slim IMO. This Chiefs game is one of those early November games that a loss will almost totally screw their playoff chances. The opportunity is there in front of them. This is a tough team but it’s a team they can beat at home. The intensity level should go up a few notches in this game. If it doesn't then they will need to find a new coaching staff.

Yep... it comes down to next week. I am nervous already.... but has anyone else allowed themselves, even if just for one very naughty second, to think how good it would feel to wake up a week on Friday with the Bills at 7-3? :devil:

Edited by GunnerBill

I don't even think about it as "who can they beat, what are the tough games?" They could beat the Broncos, and lose to the Raiders...

I look at it as "Can they stay healthy" and "Will the offense continue to progress with Orton, and come together like a well-oiled machine?"

How much better can the offense get with Orton each week?

The Bills appear to have the talent to get into the playoffs, but they have to be running on all cylinders.

I would love to see a week 17 game where we have to beat the pats to get into the playoffs and pulling an emotional win in foxborough

an emotional win in fixboroug

its been too long and consistent a streak. the FIX is in up in Fixburough

the Refs even threw flags at the Cheaters to make it look fair ''

yes, this is pure fantasy, yet it just too hard not to postulate.

I would love to see a week 17 game where we have to beat the pats to get into the playoffs and pulling an emotional win in foxborough

:lol:

No way would we win such a game. The NFL wouldn't allow it, and frankly our team would **** itself like usual.

If the season ended today

The Cleveland Browns' victory over the Cincinnati Bengals on Thursday night propelled them into a tie for first place in the AFC North. See how the rest of the playoff race is shaking up.

CBS Sports: 2014 NFL Playoff Picture

Sports Club Stats: National Football League Playoff Chances

Updated after TNF.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz